(7) Normal

"I finally found you" he saids.

Troy's P.O.V

I couldn't move

I couldn't think

I didn't even breathe.

My mind just went blank.

I stood there frozen like a statue for what seemed like ages until my brain finally decided to start functioning again and thats when the severity of my current situation hit me. I instantly went into panic mode.

"This can't be happening !"

" I can't handle being around them right now "

"I need to get out of here............FAST!!"

As if sensing my panic, Mr.Griffin speaks up.

" Hey " Mr.Griffin says.

The sound of his voice snaps me out of my panicked thoughts and back to the situation at hand.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, calming myself down.

I decided that the best thing I could do at the moment was to try and assess my situation and find a possible escape.

When I open my eyes again, I scan the room, briefly meeting Mr.Isaac's gaze.

I quickly avert my eyes instead choosing to look behind him at the elevator.

Ok I need to keep it together. The two people that trigger me are currently in the same room as me, only a few meters away.

First things first I need to escape. The elevator is the only way out but to get there Ill need to go past them.

"I dont really have a choice do I?" I ask myself.

"Of course you do. Instead of escaping, you could get on your knees and crawl to Mr.Handsome over there and beg him to tie you up, spank you and fuck you. HARD." replied the voice.

Before I can even attempt to stop it, images flash in my mine of me and these two hot,dominant men in bed.

I squeeze my eyes together in an attempt to stop myself from thinking about it.

"Just don't think about it" I repeated to myself.

I was so focused on trying to get these images out of my head that I didnt notice that Mr.Griffin had been calling my name several times.

" -ams"
"-lliams"
"Mr.Williams!"

My head snaps in the direction of Mr. Griffin's voice as I become aware of the fact that he was calling me. Nevertheless, I keep my eyes from meeting his.

" Are you ok ?" Mr.Griffin asked, taking a step forward.

Without thinking, I take a step back and Mr.Griffin stops dead in his tracks.

An awkward silence proceeds to fills the room.

Deciding that now was the best time to leave, I neutralize my face and put on my usual business smile.

" I'm so sorry, Mr.Griffin" I said , my monotone voice filling the silence.

"Please forgive me for coming up here."

" I will leave immediately" I said, beginning my walk towards the elevator.

I thought I was going to make it but before I could even finish that thought
Mr.Griffin stepping infront of me, his eyes piercing mine as if searching for something.

I cursed internally and try to go around him.

Bad idea. He moves in sync with me , once again cutting of my only escape. He takes two steps forward closing the distance between us in the process.

He now stood only a few centimeters away from me .His presence oozed dominace and absolute control. It was as if he was demanding my attention and I felt obliged to give it to him.

This proximity of closeness combined with his overpowering aura made me feel like I was sufficating , like I couldn't breath. His eyes continued to stare into mine , still searching for something.

Even if I didn't show it.
I was scared.

No not because of his aura or his perseptive eyes.

No, what scared me was how much I loved his invasive presence and the way his eyes made me feel. I could feel my legs growing weaker by the second and that is when I knew it was time for me to leave.

I used whatever strength I had left to push past him. For whatever reason , He didnt stop me this time and for that I was thankful.

I continue towards the elevator even as I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back.

Unlike Mr.Griffin, Mr. Isaac made way for me to pass.

As I passed by Mr.Isaac , I was so closed to him I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

Having passed Mr. Isaac, I thought I was going to make it when suddenly I felt a hand grab my shoulder, squeezing it tightly.

" Please wait a minute " Mr.Isaac pleaded.

The feeling of his hands on me even if not directly was so hot.

Before I could stop it, a animalistic groan escaped my lips.

I could feel my face heat up and even though my complexion was dark, I was convinced they could see me blushing.

Feeling embarrassed and very horny I shook of Mr.Isaac's hand and ran, practically jumping into the elevator before pressing the button for the lobby.

As the elevator began to closed I took one last look at the two men I hoped I would never see again for both of their sakes and mine.

My eyes shifted between them, both men stayed frozen in their places as if they were under some sort of spell.

Finally ,the two sides of the elevator door drew closer and closer before finally joining together.

As the escalator began its slow descent , my legs gave out on me and I made contact with the floor.

I slid back until my lower back had hit the wall of the elevator and brought my knees to my chest.I crossed my arms placing them on my now bent knees. I place my forhead of my arms and look down at my raging hard-on.

I sign exasperated by the series of events that have recently unfolded.

I think about Mr.Isaac and the first time I met him. I think about Mr.Griffin and those icy eyes. I recall how he touched me and sent me off the edge so easily.

I slap both my cheeks using the palm of my hands and push the thought of them to the very back of my mind.

" This is for the best. " I said reasoned.

"Now I can get back to pretending to be normal "
I said, I sad smile edged on my face.

"Normal", I whispered.