(10) Last Night

Ace POV

It took a few moments but when Troy finally registered my words, I saw so many emotions swirling in his eyes before he quickly concealed it. His face became stiff and a fake smile ordained his features.

Lifting his eyes to meet mine, He gave me a blank stare.

I searched his eyes trying to find even a fragment of the crazy, beautiful person that had submitted to me over a year ago but I could not find him. A frown pulled at my lips as I realised that his walls at the moment were indistructable.

After a long silence, I opened my mouth to speak when Mr. Williams cut me off.

" Mr. Griffin, your jokes are not very humorous. Kneel? Are you crazy? " he said, an cold tint in his voice. " Anyway, would you mind telling me how I got here and where exactly here
is " he continued.

His tone made my fingers twitch. A smile made its way unto my face. Mr.Williams disrespectful attitude made me want to punish him. As I rack my eyes across his half exposed body I admire his chocolate skin and toned muscles.

The desire to curling my fingers around his neck and fuck him into oblivion as I watch him fall apart underneath me was indescribable.

Just the image of him beneath me, is almost too much for me.

"Haaah, how wonderful would you look chained to my bed, close to losing your mind from the pain and pleasure as you call out my name only begging me for more."

I thought to myself, my fingers twitching at the thought.

"Mr. Griffin?" Mr.Williams calls.
"Are you alright?"

Snapping out of my fantasy and back to reality, I turn to him, a small smile on my face, and explaining what exactly happened last night.

~~~~~~ Last Night ~~~~~~

" Mr.Griffen, we have arrived" my trusted driver, Tiga calls out.

" What time would you like me to pick you up" he asked.

" Around 10 p.m is fine" I replied getting put of the car. As my feet hit the pavement, the cool air hugs my body causing me to pull my jacket closer in hopes of gaining warm.

" This is a waste of time"
I thought, annoyance seeping through my body.

I begin my walk toward the entrance of Petrona. There I am greeted by their representative and Vice President.

For the sake of being formal, I offer them both a curt nod and hand them my invitation card before putting on my mask and entering the seemingly dark hall.

As I continue to walk I begin to hear what sounds like music and the chatter of countless
people. Groaning I fix the cuffs of my sleeve and dust of the none existant lint on my suit before entering.

Just as I had expected, the party is fully underway, with many people exchanging business cards and discussing politics.

Deciding that this party is not for me, I skid off to the side , grabbing a glass of Martini on my way.

I spend the next half an hour observing the crowd and wishing for this to end quickly. Although a variety of people from smaller businesses have approahed me, I ignore them completely and eventually they get the hint.

When the representative of Jackson Corp and good friend of mine, Ellana Smith, came up to me I have her a big hug before asking her how her kids were doing.

Ellana and I held conversation for a good twenty minutes before she rejoined the sea of moving bodies.With no more company I refocus my attention on the entrance, counting down the seconds until Tiga comes to pick me up.

Suddenly from the corner of my eye, I spot a strangely familiar figure among a group of business men.

Turning my head to get a better view, instantly I recognize that toned body even with his face hidden away.

He looked to be swaying from side to side and he could not stand properly.

Slowly I saw him depart from the group and make his way to the balcony for what I assumed was to get some fresh air.

For a few moments, I was in complete shock. The person that stole my heart over a one year ago has suddenly reappeared.

" This time I'm not letting you get away, my slutty little masochist" I thought, a dark smirk gracing my features.

I followed my soon to be sub unto the balcony and watch as he gazes out at the stars.

As I make my way farther unto the balcony the cold breeze continues to assuault my skin without mercy.

Deciding this is the best time to make my presence known, I clear my throat.

I watch as his body flinches and his entire body tenses. With uncertainy he looks up at me.

He says something under his breath that I manage to catch.

Master?

As soon as the words leave his lips he slaps a hand over his mouth as if in shock that he even said that out loud. I can tell that he is beginning to panic by his increasingly uneven breathing and shaking figure.

I reach out to him but he dodges my hand and with no further acknowledgement of me or my presence he curtly begins to walk back inside, a unsettling sway to his step.

Before he can reach the door that leads inside, he collapses.

Making it just in time, I
grab his waist and pull him up towards my body.

Deciding I will be leaving the party early, I dig into my pocket in search of my phone.

When I feel its outline I pull it out and click speed dial defore entering Tiga's number.

After two rings, the phone connects.

" Tiga, I need you to pick me up early. I know you're supposed to pick me up in another 45 minutes but I have a situation here" I say looking at the sleeping beauty in my arms."

" Understood, Mr.Griffin.I will meet you out front in 5 minutes." Tiga replied.

" Good" I say before ending the call.

With Mr.Williams in hand, I procede to excuse myself from the party and before long I am once again surrounded by the cool air.

A breath of air escapes my lungs and I watch as it ascends into the atmosphere. I notice that the representative for Petrona keeps looking at the angel in my arms

" Do you know him" I ask , observing his reaction carefully.

" I actually do know him" the young man replies
" He and I are friends.Is he ok?" He continues, worry evident in his voice.

" He has just had to much to drink" I reply. " I will ensure his safety" I say, hoping to ease the worry of this young man.

" Take care of him please" he says, just then Tiga pulls up to the building.

" I will" I confidently reply wrapping my arms around his figure more tightly.

~~~ End of Flashback ~~~

Once I finished , I slowly walked over to Mr. Williams and sat at the edge of my bed.

He still wore a void expression but I could tell he was nervous because of his figiting fingers.

I needed to confirm something about Mr.Williams.

I looked into his void eyes and instantly pinned him beneath me.

He began to struggle but it was no use. I pinned his hands above his head using my belt and I made sure to make it extra tight.

As I did so I noticed him bite his lip in an attempt to stay silent.

A sick smile occupied by lips.

" This will be very fun." I teased an erratic twitch to my fingers.