(11) Never the Same

Troy's POV

No!

This can' t be happening!

Kicking and squirming, I try my hardest to free my arms from these tight restraints but it only makes the leather belt dig deeper into my skin.

Tingles of pain shoot through my body, biting my lip I bearly manage to suppress the groan that threatens to escape.

"I don't understand?" Mr. Ace says.Running his hand through my hair, he grips some loose strands before pulling, forcing me to face him, my eyes meeting his own.

Staring deep into those icy orbs, I get lost in them , almost hypnotised, by what they are doing to my body and mind.

I want him to hurt me , to break me, to heal me , to love me but I - .

" Don't you want to feel him buried balls deep inside you " the voices tempted.

" Giving you everything you need. Loving you for you?"

" Seeing the true you.
Don't you want them to give you the sweet pain you so desperately crave."

Shaking my head
I force those thoughts away and push back the voices .

" His eyes are dangerous," I think.

Pulling my eyes away from his, I decide to look at the silk sheets below instead.

A predetory growl ripples through the room and before I know it, I'm being forcefully dragged by the hair off the bed.

Despite the delicious pain that I'm receiving I shut my eyes, clench my jaw and swallow all the sounds that threaten to surface.

It felt like the pain went on for hours but in reality only been a few minutes had passed.

When I realise that we had stopped moving I slowly opened my eyes to see that we were now in a gloomy, barely lit hallway and infront of us lay a pure white door.

As I continue to take in all the details of this door I soon felt that all to familiar gaze on me.

The eyes that sent me spiraling into darkness.

The eyes that stripped me bare and worshiped whatever it saw beneath all those layers.

The eyes that made the voices in my head go crazy.

In a brief moment of insanity I actually decided to cast my gaze upwards.

What I find is a pensive Mr.Ace staring down at me with a look of calculated objectification , I subconsciously shudder in response to his gaze.

It was as if I was no better than a toy in his eyes. A useless tool for him to toy with and torture as he sees fit.

Overwhelmed by these thoughts , I couldnt help but lower my eyes from his.

With a brief Hmm , Mr.Ace refocuses his attention on the large door infront of us.

" No more hiding Troy. NOW, lets have some fun shall we." he says , a sadistic undertone present in his voice.

With little effort, he pushes the door open and steps inside, involuntarily dragging me with him.

Everything that followed happened so quickly that I could barely keep up.

Mr.Ace threw me to the floor like I was a bag of flour, stripped me of all my clothes, blindfolded me and bond my arms and legs on what felt like an X - shaped object .