(4) Eyes

It had been about an hour and a half since me and Kai had made our late entrance.

When we walked in all eyes landed on us and some peoples eyes lingered on me for longer than I was comfortable with. One pair of eyes in particular were boring into me but I couldn't quite locate where the stare was coming from in the crowd of people.

Even after Kai and I had taken a seat, I could still feel those same pair of eyes watching me. It felt like the person those eyes belonged to were looking straight through me...Like they could see everything I was trying to hide.

I did my best to just ignore it and started to engage in a coversation with the person to my left while Kai started to engage in conversation with the person to his right.

As my conversation progressed, I felt those eyes move over my body before going back to my face.

I tried to keep my face as neutral as possible as I tried to subtly put my hands under the table, placing them on the growing bulge in my pants.

" Why is this making me hard" I ask myself internally.

You want to be looked at...

You love the attention

Don't you?

The little voice in my head said.

I tried my best to ignore the voice but the longer those eyes were on me the more I could feel myself slipping into that place and the voice was doing little to help keep me stable.

" You want it don't you"

The voice teased

" Leave me alone!!! "

I internally screamed.

I must have zoned out because the person I was talking to lightly tapped my shoulder, snapping me out of my daze.

They asked me if I was alright to which I said yes.

I quickly apologised to him for zoning out before exchanging business cards with him. I said my goodbyes to Kai before making my way to the exit.

During all of this I could still feel those eyes on me.

Deciding that I didnt want to go to that place in such a public space, I picked up the pace continuing until I was out the door leaving those pair of eyes behind me.

Even after I had left, the voice continued to persist and I knew I was about to go there. I wanted to try and make it out of the building and back home but I knew that was no longer an option so instead I took a left before opening a random door, going inside and shuting the door. I was so close to slipping that I couldnt even lock the door. I stumbled forward before sitting down and slouching against the nearest wall.

I tried to stop it but it was no use. I was so focused I didnt hearing the door I had closed open. What made me aware that there was someone in the room was the feeling of eyes on me.

Not just any pair of eyes those eyes.

His eyes lock with mine and the look in his eyes is what sent me off the edge and straight to that place.