(5) The Stranger

Troy's P.O.V

I closed my eyes and once again allowed the voices to take over.

I slowly opened my eyes, allowing myself to express the lust pooling inside me.

As my eyes opened, they automatically look at the man staring back at me.

The handsome stranger mumbles something under his breath that I cant make out.

The handsome stranger and I never break eye contact. It felt like we had been staring at each other for hours but in reality, it had only been a few seconds.

I wanted so badly to break eye contact with this dangerously attractive and scary stranger who's gaze alone seemed to make me unbearably horny but I couldnt.

Under his penetrating stare I could feel myself growing harder with each passing second.

There was only one thought going through my mind as I looked into his icy eyes.

" I want this man to dominate me "

I was pulled out of my thoughts as the mystery man started towards me, our eyes never leaving one another. Every step he took was calculated and his aura screamed perfect control.

As I watched him come towards me my inner masochist started to stur.

When he was right in front of me, he commanded me to stand up.His voice was rough, deep and unbelievably sexy.

I stood up immediately averting my gaze as I felt a wet spot starting to form in my pants.

Gathering my courage, I glanced up, immediately meeting his eyes. I dont know why but he was smiling and for some reason I smiled back.

Then suddenly without warning, he snaked his hands around my neck, pressing me against the wall and lifting me up off the ground by a few centimeters before his fingers stilled around my throat. His caloused fingers slowly began to press down and I hung there frozen in trepidation and heavy arousal.

Before long I desperately trying to suck in air but to no avail.

I gasped, feeling my throat begin to burn. My eyes started to water and within seconds I began to feel light headed in the best way but a small part of me still refused to acknowledge that this was making me hard.

In rebellion, I tried even more desperately to fill my lungs but throughout my struggle the smile never left my face. If anything it grew bigger. The more I struggled the harder he sweezed and the more he sweezed the wetter I got. At this point my boxers was soaked in pre-cum and I felt like I was floating.

" This is what you want Troy"

the voices said.

" This is who you really are"

" Just let yourself go"

I looked down at the mystery man and his eyes connected with mine instantly.

" You're Perfect " he says.

His lips slowly curling into a smile that mirrored mine.

Most people would have found his smile creepy or just down right scary but not me.

No, I thought that his smile was beautiful and it only aroused me more.

My neck really hurt and I could barely breathe but my dick was as happy as can be.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.His lips were firm and rough. There was nothing sweet about this kiss. It was raw, passionate, almost animalistic.