Calvorio- Removes the victim's hair.

Cantis- Causes the victim to burst uncontrollably into song.

Capacious Extremis (Extension charm)- Expands the internal dimensions of an object without affecting the external dimensions, enhancing its capacity, and rendering its contents lighter.

Carpe Retractum- Produces a rope of light used to pull objects towards the caster, or, if the target is fixed in place, to pull the caster towards the target.

Cascading Jinx- Attacks multiple opponents in close proximity to each other.

Caterwauling Charm- Anyone entering the perimeter of this spell sets off a high-pitched shriek. This spell may be related to the Intruder charm.

Cave Inimicum- Produces a boundary that keeps the caster hidden from others.

Cheering Charm- Makes the target feel happy. Overuse of the spell may cause the target to break into an uncontrollable laughing fit. This spell was invented by Felix Summerbee.

Circumrota- Rotates objects.

Cistem Aperio- Opens chests and boxes.

Colloportus- Locks doors and all things that can be locked. It is the counter-charm to the Unlocking Spell.

Colloshoo- Sticks the target's shoes to the ground.

Colovaria- Changes the target's colour.

Confringo- Produces a fiery explosion.

Confundo- Causes the victim to become confused and befuddled

Conjunctivitis Curse- Causes irritation in the eyes, forcing them to swell shut. The Oculus Potion is able to counteract this curse. Dragons are particularly susceptible to this curse, as their hide makes them resistant to most spells, while their eyes remain vulnerable.

Cornflake-Skin spell- This spell causes the victim's skin to appear as though it was coated in cornflakes.

Cracker Jinx- This spell is used to conjure exploding wizard cracker; it can be used in duelling to harm the opponent, but the force of the explosion may also affect the caster.

Cribbing Spell- This spell, which may possibly be a charm, is used to assist the caster in cheating on written papers, tests, and exams. It is possible that these spells can negate the anti-cheating spell.

Crinus Muto- Used to transfigure the colour and style of one's hair

Crucio- Inflicts intense pain on the recipient of the curse. This curse does not physically harm the victim, but may in extreme cases drive them insane. The pain is described as having hot knives being driven into the victim. It cannot be cast successfully by a person who is doing so out of pure spite or anger; one must feel a true desire to cause the victim pain. If one casts this spell, he or she will receive a life sentence in Azkaban prison for it, as with the other two Unforgivable Curses.