Double update, enjoy!

False-Memory Charm- Implants a false memory in the victim without them realising it was not originally theirs.

Feather-Light Charm- Makes an object light as a feather.

Ferret-to-Human- Transforms a ferret into a human.

Ferula- Conjures up bandages and wraps them around a wound, splinting any broken bones.

Fianto Duri- A defensive charm that, based on the etymology, strengthens shield spells, and perhaps objects in general, in a similar way to Duro.

Fidelius Charm- An immensely complex charm used to hide secret information within the soul of the charm's recipient, who is called a Secret-Keeper. The information is irretrievable unless the Secret-Keeper willingly chooses to reveal it, and only the aforementioned person can do so.

Fiendfyre- Unleashes cursed fire that takes the shape of animals that actively seek out living targets and burn anything in its path, including nearly indestructible substances such as horcruxes. In addition, this fire is made even more dangerous due to the fact that it is extremely difficult to control, and cannot be extinguished with normal or enchanted water.

Finestra- Shatters glass.

Finite Incatatem- Terminates all spell effects in the vicinity of the caster.

Finger-Removing Charm- Removes a person's fingers.

Firestorm- Produces a ring of fire from the wand.

Flagrante Curse- Causes objects to burn on contact.

Flagrate- Writes in midair with firey marks.

Flame-Freezing Charm- Causes fire to tickle those caught in it instead of burning them.

Flask-Conjuring Spell- Conjures a glass flask

Flintifors- Transforms objects into matchboxes.

Flipendo- Knocks objects and creatures backwards.

Flipendo Duo- A more powerful version of Flipendo.

Flipendo Maxima- A more powerful version of the Knockback Jinx, which threw the target back at a much greater force.

Flipendo Tria- A more powerful version of Flipendo Duo; it is said to resemble a miniature tornado.

Flying Charm- This spell is cast on broomsticks and flying carpets to allow them to fly.

Fumos- Defensive smokescreen that hinders visibility.

Fumos Duo- A more powerful version of Fumos.

Furnunculus- Covers the target in boils (or pimples).

Fur Spell- Causes fur to grow on the victim.