Ears to kumquats spell- This spell transforms the victim's ears into kumquats.

Ear-shrivelling- Causes the target's ears to shrivel up.

Ebublio- Causes the victim to be trapped in a large bubble.

Engorgio- Causes the target to swell in physical size.

Engorgio Skullus- Causes the victim's skull to swell disproportionately. This spell may be a variation of the Engorgement Charm, as they share the first word of the incantation.

Entomorphis- This jinx is used to transform the target into an insectoid for a short time.

Entrail-Expelling Curse- Expels victim's entrails. Precise effects are unknown. Invented by Urquhart Rackharrow.

Episkey- Used to heal relatively minor injuries, such as broken bones and cartilage.

Epoximise- Adheres one object to another, as if they had been glued together.

Erecto- Used to erect a tent or other upright structure.

Evanesce- Vanishes the target

Evanesco- Vanishes the target. Vanished things go "into non-being, which is to say, everything."

Everte Statum- Throws the victim backward, similarly to being thrown.

Expecto Patronum- This charm is a highly powerful and advanced protective spell that will conjure a spirit guardian of their positive emotions to defend against dark creatures; it can also send messages to other witches or wizards. The Patronus takes the form of an animal, unique to each person who casts it. The form of a Patronus can change when one has undergone a period of heightened emotion.

Expelliarmus- Forces whatever an opponent is holding to fly out of their hand. It was considered to be Harry Potter's signature spell.

Expulso- Provokes an explosion, unique in that it uses pressure to do so as opposed to heat.

Extinguishing Charm- Puts out fires.