M & N

Magicus Extremos- Partnership-based charm that temporarily increases the casters' spell power.

Melofors- Encases the victim's head in a pumpkin.

Meteolojinx Recanto- Causes weather effects caused by jinxes to cease.

Mimblewimble- Ties the target's tongue in a knot, preventing them from making a coherent speech, or saying the incantation correctly, making it useful in duels.

Ministry of Magic Fog- Ties the target's tongue in a knot, preventing them from making a coherent speech, or saying the incantation correctly, making it useful in duels.

Mobiliarbus- Levitates wooden objects a few inches off of the ground and moves them in any given direction.

Mobilicorpus- Levitates and moves bodies.

Molliare- Produces an invisible cushion over the target, is used primarily in the manufacturing of broomsticks.

Disintegration spell a.k.a. Hardening or Freezing Charm- Like the Killing curse, it kills (or freezes) the victim. It turns the body grey/blue (or paler) while it turns to stone and then another twin spell can blast the body into pieces.

Morsmordre- Conjures the Dark Mark, which is the sign of the Death Eaters.

Mucus ad Nauseam- Gives the victim a nasty cold and an extremely runny nose that can cause the victim to collapse if it is not treated. The cold is accompanied by constant sneezing.

Muffliato- Prevents others from hearing nearby conversations by filling peoples' ears with an unidentifiable buzzing.

Multicorfors- Multicorfors is a charm used to change the colour and style of one's clothing.

Mutiato Skullus- Mutates the victim's head, causing them to grows extra heads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nox- Extinguishes the wand light. It is the counter-charm for the Wand-Lighting Charm, Lumos.

Nebulus- Creates fog from the tip of the wand. This may be the incantation to the Ministry of Magic Fog.