Salvio Hexia- Protects against hexes.

Sardine Spell- Makes the victim sneeze out sardines.

Sauce-Making Spell- Molly Weasley used this spell in August of 1994 to pour some sauce in a pot to make dinner for her family, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

Scorching Spell- Produces dancing flames which presumably scorch the opponent.

Scourgify- Cleans objects

Sealant Charm- Magically seals envelopes.

Sea Urchin Jinx- This spell begins to transform the victim into a sea urchin.

Sectumsempra- Lacerates the target, as if they have been "slashed by a sword." Subsequently, the target can easily bleed to death from the wounds. This curse was invented by Severus Snape, to be used against his personal enemies.

Shield Penetration Spell- Annihilates magical enchantments and shields.

Shooting Spell- Used to shoot objects.

Smashing Spell- Produces explosions.

Serpensortia- Conjures a serpent from the caster's wand.

Silencio- Makes something silent.

Skurge- Cleans up ectoplasm and frightens ghosts and other spirits.

Slippery Jinx- Makes an object slippery and difficult to hold.

Slugulus Eructo- Forces the victim to burp up slimy slugs.

Sonorous Charm- This charm emits a magnified roar from the tip of the wand. This noise disrupts all in its path, and can even be used to harm opponents. Not to be confused with the Amplifying Charm, Sonorus.

Sonorus- Makes the target sound louder. The counter-charm is the Quietening-Charm, Quietus.

Specialis Revelio- Reveals spells cast on objects or potions.

Sponge-Knees Curse- Makes the target's legs spongy, making it difficult for them to walk.

Spongify- Softens objects, making them rubbery and bouncy.

Squiggle Quill- Transforms writing quills into worms.

Stealth Censoring Spell- Detects those under magical disguise.

Sternius- A spell that causes the victim to sneeze for a short period of time. This spell is used in duels to distract the opponent.

Stinging Jinx- Stings the flesh of a target. This spell is also known as Stinging Hex.

Stretching Jinx- Stretches the target.

Stupefy- Stuns the target, rendering them unconscious.

Supersensory Charm- Grants the caster to have enhanced senses, or to be able to sense things they would not normally sense.

Surgito- Counter-charm that can be used to remove enchantments.

Switching Spell- Switches two targets simultaneously.