Author's Note || Book Two

So, before I get into the details about the second book of faith, I just want to thank you.

Thank you so much for showing Faith so much love and support. Thank you for motivating me to continue and thank you for making this journey such an excited one!

Questions for me or the characters can still be asked and I'd still make sure to answer them.

Now....BOOK TWO.

Henry is obviously hiding more than just the fact that his mother was dead and he is obviously too afraid to lose Amelia again. With that being said, book two would follow on from book one. It will be about their new life together in Cappadocia and all new challenges and changes. Book two will determine if Henry and Amelia is indeed faith or was it just for now. Would they grow apart or hate each other or would they still be madly in love? Evelyn did say that Henry and Amelia would pay didn't she? Mr Thompson was quite quiet and non bothered on the outside but who knows what he had going on in the inside.

I hope you are excited for book two! DO NOT remove this story from your library, instead - archive it because I would be posting another chapter that would determine when and how Book Two would be uploaded.

Now, it might not be this year or the next but I will make sure that book two is uploaded.

Until then, make sure to follow me and check out my previous book and the next. Also, follow me on IG.

Once again, Thank You So Freaking Much!

Love, Haily.