5

Here is the next part.

Hope you enjoy it.

Please do vote, comment and share.

Avoid mistakes.

Next day Nandini and Vibha were sitting on the bed in their room and looking out for some job interviews.

When last night Nandini told Vibha about her job being lost, Vibha got really angry on her. But Nandini made her understand.

Vibha:di ye vala dekho.

Nandini:nahi vaha maine phone karke pucha vaha ek bhi vacancy nahi hai.

Vibha:ohh...mmm

Saying that she started searching more and Nandini was also looking on the mobile if she gets any recruitment.

Vibha noticed the job recruitment in Manik's company she was about to tell her when Neonika came and started her drama

Neo:kyun? Dono behno ko koi kaam nahi jo yahan news paper aur mobile leke baitho.

Vibha(murmured): aa gayi chudail...huh.

Nandini got up from her place and Vibha looked at ber rolling her eyes

Neo:kyun teri job nahi kya? Jo yaha baithi hai?

Nandini said fidgiting with her fingers

Nandini: I lost my job...

As soon as she said Neonika screamed

Neo: kya??? Matlab teri job gayi?

Nandini nodded her head and Vibha murmured again

Vibha:itna kyun shocking reaction de rahi hai yeh?

Neo: lekin rent kaun dega? Agar rent nahi toh ghar se bahar niklo.

Vibha glared at her secretly and Nandini got up and went to her bag and removed her salary and took 3000 and went to Neonika and gave her.

Neonika took that and she had noticed her salary so she went to Nandini's purse and opened her bag and took her salary.

Looking at her actions Nandini went to her and tried taking it.

Nandini:bua ji please aap yeh mat lijiye..

Neo:chup raho tum...main lungi aur meri marji.

Vibha:bua ji aapki problem kya hai? Di ne bola na...mat lo toh mat lo na.

Vibha said and Neonika got angry and said

Neo:tumhari himmat kaisi huyi aise baat karne ki?...haan tum choti ho...choti ban ke raho.

Vibha(murmuring):aur aap bade ho...lekin bahut lalchi aurat.

Nandini: bua ji please... I don't have anything than this please...and I gave u the rent also...

Neonika pushed her and she got hurt as she fell on the table, Vibha went towards Nandini and Neonika too all the salary.

Vibha:di u r okay na?

Nandini nodded her head and Neonika said

Neo:ab yeh paise mere aur chal jaa mere liye chai bana.

Neonika saying this left from there with money as well as with the news paper. Vibha got angry and murmured

Vibha:ise toh abhi batati hun

Nandini: Vibha tu ja padhai lar main aati hun

Saying this Nandini went to go but hissed badly due the wound that she just got on her ankle and waist .