25

Hey guys.

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

It has been 2 weeks and Nandini have started keeping herself away from everyone.

She used attend the office and all but never spoke Manik not only he also with Vibha.

Nandini today took off and was at home only. Nandini forcefully sent Vibha to school.

Nandini was sitting on the chair in the balcony. She was thinking about the calls

Nandini's POV

I don't know what to do... I don't know who it is...why is he behind Vibha. I can't let anything happen to Vibha. I know that she isn't_______________but I can't lose her first of all she isn't well.

I will meet him personally tomorrow. I won't go to office. I can't even involve Manik in this...he might get hurt.

End of POV

Here in School Vibha was all distracted. She was just staring at her book and teacher saw her.

Teacher: Vibha... Vibha!!!!

She shouted loudly and at that time Vibha looked at her. Teacher said

Teacher: where are u lost? Can't u be where we are now...go out of the class.

Vibha got up and silently went out and teacher was surprised looking at her as she always argues but today she was silent.

Vibha stood out and started thinking about morning what had happened.

Vibha's POV

Why didn't she tell me? Am I really not important for her? She could have informed me.

Why? What is the reason?

End of POV

Here in office Cabir was all the time looking at Navya who was taking down points.

He got up and held her hand and Navya started struggling.

Navya: what r u doing? Leave me...

Cabir: shh shut up...

He held her shoulders and pinned her to the wall and asked

Cabir: what is ur problem? Haan? Why are u ignoring me?

Navya: it is none of ur business.. leave me...

Cabir(shouted): it is my business. My girlfriend ignoring me...

Navya: I am not ur girlfriend!!!!

Cabir was shocked looking at her out burst. Navya freed her shoulders and said

Navya: you heard me... I am not ur girlfriend...so just leave me..

Navya tried to go but Cabir held her and asked furiously

Cabir: u r saying u r not my girlfriend. Then that day what happened was it all fake? Haan? The kiss? The confession? What about it haan?

Navya started crying and she said

Navya: for me it was something very important.. but for u it was just a a game...u wanted to play with my emotions and u did that...

Cabir: what rubbish? I have true feelings for you...

Navya: just shut up...u r just a liar...

Cabir: Navya what are u talking? I never played with ur feelings... I truly love you...