12

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button atleast.

Avoid mistakes

Manik entered the house all tired today he was hell late. It was already 8:30 which was shocking to the family members.

Priya saw him all tired she went in the kitchen and got water for him. He drank and aat on the sofa

Priya:kya baat hai? Tu toh tired lag raha hai! Aur aaj itna late?

Manik:haan maa...maine bataya tha na... Singhania's ki deal ke baare mein voh deal hume mil gayi.

Priya got happy. She pecked his head

Priya: congratulations beta... I am proud of u.

Manik smiled hugged her. He broke th hug and went upstairs to fresh and up.

Here in Nandini house Nandini had come around 7 clock. She saw Vibha already busy in studies and she smiled that she is taking her studies seriously.

Nandini went and cooked food and sat in the hall and was thinking of how she will solve the problem of what Neonika and Rohit had done.

Nandini: I don't know...kya karu? From where will I get 15,000... maine abhi abhi apni job join ki aur unhone yeh naya natak pesh kar diya... ayyiappa atleast mujhe isne chutkar dila do..

Nandini then got up and went to Vibha to call her to have food. She entered the room and noticed she fell of to sleep with book in her lap and pen in her hand.

Nandini smiled at her nature. She went up to her and woke her up.

Nandini: Vibha wake up...chal khana kha le..

Vibha looked at her with sleepy eyes and nodded. Nandini went down and Vibha went in the washroom to fresh and up.

Nandini arranged the table and Vibha came down and looked around and was thinking where are Neonika and Rohit.

Vibha:di yeh bua aur bhai kaha hai?

Listening them Nandini got sad and said

Nandini:in the lock up.

Vibha got shocked and then started laughing loudly..

Vibha: acha hai...bechare logon ke sath bura karti hai na...acha hua pade rahe waha.

Nandini: Vibha...aise nahi bolte.

Vibha:dii...aap aise kyun ho? Voh kuch bhi kare aapko chalega...

Nandini kept quiet and started eating Vibha got angry as Nandini always ignored this.

Vibha:aur agar kal ko unhe mujhe kuch kar diya toh?

Vibha asked and Nandini got angry,scared only to listen this. She shouted

Nandini: Vibha!!!!

She glared at her and went from there. Vibha was all scared and she knew it was her fault. Nandini was very scared to lose her but she being crazy asked her the question.

Nandini entered the room and sat on the bed and put her hands on her face.

Nandini:how could u say this Vibha? U r the only one I have... I am already very scared to lose u after that incident... I don't know how I will live without u...

Nandini said this all to herself. She was very scared to lose Vibha after that incident which left a very big impact on her and Vibha.

Here Vibha got up from her place and took the plate of Nandini and went in the room. She entered the room and saw Nandini all sad.