14

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button atleast.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini reached home and entered the house. She saw Vibha already waiting for her.

As soon as Vibha saw her she came running to Nandini amd asked for her gift.

Vibha: dii...mera gift?

Nandini: haan...baba relax...deti hun..atleast let me get fresh and up.

Vibha nodded and let her go. Well it is all her excitement to get gifts on her birthday.

Nandini fresh and up and came to Vibha with 2 packets. She gave them looking at 2 packets Vibha said taking them.

Vibha:yee...do do gifts.

Nandini chuckled and said

Nandini:ek meri taraf se aur ek Manik sir se.

Listening Manik sir Vibha was shocked she didn't know what to say.

Vibha:u mean to say... Manik sir your boss gave me gift?

Nandini nodded and Vibha asked

Vibha:why?

Nandini:arey nothing yrr... I got down to get ur gift tab I told about ur birthday so he also baught for you.

Vibha:hmm... I need to thank him.

Nandini:ohh...main kar lungi...

Vibha:no.. I wanna say thanks to him right now..

Nandini looked at her disbelief and took her phone was deciding whether to call him or not.

Well they already exchanged their number... Nandini was biting her lip and Vibha saw this.

She took her phone and called Manik. Nandini was shocked to react but Vibha had already called.

Here Manik was with Priya and Cabir Ram had some wirk so he went out. His phone rang so he looked at the caller ID and was surprised but soon smiled like fool.

Priya and Cabir were surprised looking at Manik who was smiling just looking at the caller ID. Manik felt strong gazes and he looked up and saw them.

Manik immediately changed his expression and picked up the call and went away.

Priya and Cabir looked at him going away.

Priya:mujhe aisa kyun lag raha ki yeh kaam se gaya...

Cabir:mujhe bhi lagta hai...

They both looked at each other and smiled evilly. Here Manik picked up the phone and said happily

Manik:haan Nandini...

Vibha:hello???

Listening her voice Manik was confuse because he knows Nandini's voice.

Manik:whose this? This is not ur number...this is Nandini's number...hello? Are you dumb? Bol nahi sakte kya?

Manik didn't let Vibha say anything Vibha immediately said as soon as he stopped.

Vibha: well if you could stop questioning like this then only I can speak...and by the way I am not dumb.

Nandini was shocked and scared too as Vibha spoke to her boss like that. Here Manik too was surprised then he listened her

Vibha: it's just that I wanted to say thank you for the gift. By the way I am Vibha Nandini's sister ur p.a