16

So here is the most awaited part. Hope you enjoy it.

Do vote and comment.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Nandini was shocked listening it and Manik stopped as soon as he heard her scream. She was shocked,numb and Manik was scared looking at her like that.

Manik: Nandini what happened?

Nandini with daze said shiveringly.

Nandini: Vibha...

Manik got all the more scared listening her voice. Nandini's eyes had tears by now. Manik held her shoulders and asked

Manik: what's happened? Vibha thik hai na?

Nandini: I... I don't know...

Manik:achs okay...relax we will soon reach to ur place... okay... don't cry...u don't look good with those tears.

Nandini just nodded and Manik speeded up his speed and they soon reached Nandini's house.

As soon as they entered the area they saw some people gathered over there with ambulance and also police.

Nandini got out of the car with Manik behind her. Looking at the scene both Manik and Nandini were hell scared.

Nandini moved towards the house and Manik followed her. She entered the house and sighed in relief as she saw Vibha sitting on the sofa.

Nandini: Vibha!!!

Listening her Vibha looked at her and started crying Nandini immediately went to her and hugged. Vibha was crying hugging her.

Nandini: shh...see di aa gayi na..

Vibha:dii maine kuch nahi kiya...maine kuch nahi kiya.

Nandini:shh...bas...bass... I know tune kuch nahi kiya rona...band kar..

Manik was admiring them, Nandini looked at him with tears and Manik assured her with eyes.

Nandini made Vibha look at her and she with teary eyes looked in Nandini eyes.

Nandini: kya hua? Yeh sab kaise hua?

Before she could answer a police inspector came and asked

Inspector: Ms. Vibha kya aap bata sakti hai yaha kya hua?

Vibha looked at Nandini and Nandini pressed her shoulders encouraging her to say. Vibha said looking st inspector by now Manik was sitting with them.

Vibha: I came home after school and saw the lock was broken as I entered inside I saw whole house was messy. I went in my and di's room only to notice Neonika trying to open the cupboard I shouted at her and she slapped me and went away shouting at me. Then after an hour she came all drunk.............................................................

Flashback

Neo came home after an hour all drunk. She wasn't able to stand,she was fully drunk.

She entered the house and started shouting Nandini's name

Neo: Nandini!!! Nandini!!! U little bitch...come out.

Vibha was in her room cleaning the room. She went out and sae her all drunk. Neonika sae her and said

Neo:ohh...toh Vibha is here...

Vibha:dekho.. I really don't wanna talk to to you so just get lost.