Epilogue

Silent readers press the 🌟 button...

Avoid mistakes if any....

Manik

It has been 2 years for that incident...looking at the sun shining bright I wish this would have been throught day and night...

After that incident I started hating nights...

Kaash voh din aata hi nahi...na voh hadsa hota na voh sab kuch hota...

I sipped the last sip of my coffee that my dear wife made for me.

Yes it's true I am married now...and I am happy also...

After that incident I had to somehow forget those two bad phase of my life...that Rohit and Neonika are behind the bars from long time...

I told the comissioner to not let them come out from there in the light as they have hurt my Nandini very badly..

I moved inside in the room from the balcony...

Where I see my beautiful wife sleeping with a her cute baby bump...

Yes soon I am gonna be papa and this is the worlds best gift that she is going to give me....

I laid beside her and she look so beautiful I feel like gobbling her...

She stired I guess she came to know me sitting beside her...

She opened her eyes and smiled looking at me

Wife: good morning...

Manik: it isn't good morning... it's evening...

She bit her tongue and i just fell for her more...she is looking cute... I bent down and pecked her lips...

Manik: chalo have something...u gave me coffee and slept...chalo...

Wife: Manik... I just had fruits... before sleeping...

Manik: so what...it has been an hour...u just had two pieces of apple and nothing else...

She made a cute pout....well doctor has told her to have good amount of food but she doesn't like to eat...

Her due date is near and I can't risk her life...

I picked her up and took her downstairs...and made her sit on the sofa and went and got some fruits and milk...

Maa is inside preparing something for my wife and papa is out of station and about Cabir...

Well he is busy in shopping...well uski shadi jo hai...

Yes you guys heard it right... Cabir is getting married to his love of his life...

Well shadi se yaad aaya... I need to feed my wife...

Manik: chalo have this...

Wife:no...way... Manik no aapko pata hai I don't like milk...

Manik: chup...you r having it and that's for sure...

She pouted and took the fruits and started having it...well I feel like kissing her..but I can't as we r in the hall..

I went to attend the call as it was imprtant...after like 10 minutes I came back and saw my wife trying throw the milk in the glass which is empty... I got angry and shouted at her

Manik: Nandini....

Yes it is Nandini.... Manik's wife...

Listening me I guess she got scared as I saw her flinching badly...she looked at me