Simping - 13

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

|

Jirou paused as she stared at Yaoyorozu through her camera lens. It was as if time froze her in this moment, and all she could do was pay attention to the beauty that stood before her.

.

Yaoyorozu looked at her confused a couple feet away from Jirou, seeing her crouched down a bit still looking through her camera lens. She felt her body start to ache, having to maintain the pose for a long time already. "Jirou-san? Is everything with your camera alright?" She asked, letting herself take a rest and break the pose she tried standing still in.

"Sorry, I just," She paused, an obvious silence hung in the air as Jirou struggled to find her voice. "You're so stunning Yaomomo."

Yaoyorozu turned away from Jirou immeaditely flustered at the compliment that effortlessly rolled off of Jirou's tongue. She felt a blush rise to her cheeks as her heartbeat seemed to rise. As Yaoyorozu tried to calm herself down from the abrupt compliment, she then realized she never felt like that before when someone else complimented her. All she knew for sure was that she liked that feeling.

|

YouTube News' Post
June 05, 2021: 12:30 PM

YouTube News' PostJune 05, 2021: 12:30 PM

|

|

Kyouka Jirou - Bakusquad
June 5, 2021: 01:19 PM - 01:56 PM

Kyouka Jirou - BakusquadJune 5, 2021: 01:19 PM - 01:56 PM