Together - 49

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

•~------~•
Jirou smiling art
Artist: hosimorii on twitter

|

Two days passed as Kyouka gave Momo time to process everything that had happened. As much as she'd love to get together with the girl as soon as possible, she was well aware of the amount of time it would take for her to process everything. They still talked every day whether it be through the phone or a simple text, but they awkwardly danced around the topic at hand. As time seemed to slowly pass Kyouka noticed how much more present Momo was around her. With her presence, she seemed a lot more happier and relaxed and that was a tell-tale sign of Momo being as ready for this as Kyouka was. Which is how she ended up in front of Momo's door the next day with an outfit she threw together on the fly.

Kyouka's hand hesitantly knocked on Momo's door, a wave of nerves overtaking her. The moment the door was opened she was met with Momo's surprised expression.

"Hey," Momo smiled. "What are you doing here, usually you call before you come over.

"Hi," She replied, her voice coming out higher than she'd like. "You aren't busy right? I didn't come over at a bad time or anything like that."

Momo opened the door wider for Kyouka, letting her in. "I always have time for you Kyouka," Her tone was light and teasing but friendly nonetheless.

The two sat on Momo's couch, facing each other. Kyouka fiddled with her fingers in her lap as she nervously looked everywhere else except at Momo. "Um," She hesitated with her words. "After you confronted your parents I never really told you how proud of you I was," The words hung in the air as Kyouka panicked on what to say next.

"Oh, that's really not necessary-" Momo started, with a bashful expression before she was interrupted.

"I want to though," Kyouka interjected. "I want to tell you a lot of things Momo." Her eyes finally met Momo's, a determined look on her face.

"Then I'll be willing to listen," She grinned, holding Kyouka's hands into her own.

Kyouka nervously looked down at her hands, feeling lost in everything she wanted to tell Momo. "You're incredible," She started, her voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know how you do it but you managed to be the mature one in a situation with your parents who are much older than you," She joked, eliciting a chuckle from Momo. Kyouka found the noise cute and felt her inner turmoil deepen as she lost her train of thought. "In my head, this was a lot easier I swear," She nervously chuckled.

"Then can I say something," Momo asked, her voice alluring as she sat closer to Kyouka. Her hand went up to Kyouka's cheek looking deeply into her eyes. "You make me want to be a better person," Her voice was under a whisper, making Kyouka feel like she was in some trance. "You make me feel like a better person."

Kyouka nervously gulped a deep blush on her cheeks from the compliment. "I want to say so many things and I don't know how to express it," She started, her voice quavering with each word that fell off her tongue. "But with you, I feel like the luckiest girl alive just because I got to know you. You make me so happy and believe in me even when I don't even believe in myself." Kyouka expressed, biting her lip, feeling like she was being too cheesy.