Direct - 30

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

|

Momo got out of her car and walked in the direction of Kyouka's place, slightly surprised at how nearby it was to her own. She glanced at her phone quickly at her messages from Kyouka, the messages themselves reassuring Momo that Kyouka knows she'll be here. Out of nerves, she started to sweat, as she approached the door. She opted to knock, hearing a groan from an exasperated Kyouka from the other side.

"I can't believe I have to get up again-," The door opened, and Kyouka's face morphed into brief shock as she saw Momo on the other side. "Momo! What are you doing here? Oh who am I kidding I expected this, considering the fact Denki tried subtlety telling me, without telling me, that you were messaging him." She said, her voice showing genuine happiness at Momo being there.

"I told you I'd come over." Momo replied, walking into Kyouka's house, as the other girl stepped to the side welcoming her in. "You don't mind me being here do you?" She questioned, making sure with Kyouka again, her voice immediately showing worry.

"No, like I said, not at all," Kyouka smiled, guiding the two of them to her living room, as they both sat on the couch.

"One of your friends gave me your address, I hope you don't mind?" Momo said, clarifying it for Kyouka.

Kyouka sighed, "Sounds like something Denki would do, plus his messages were obvious no matter how subtle he tried to be." Kyouka got up to walk to her kitchen nearby. "Is there anything you'd like to drink?"

"Just water thank you"

-

"Why aren't you letting yourself take a break," Momo suddenly asked, tired of the awkward silence that followed after Kyouka gave her a glass of water.

"I just feel like I could've done more when writing those lyrics. But no matter how much I try everything I write just isn't me," Kyouka expressed, staring at the closed room that currently holds all of her instruments. "It's frustrating knowing I can do better but not knowing what to do to get better."

Momo softly looked at the other girl, "You aren't going to find out what to do by forcing yourself to stay up late."

"Then how the hell am I supposed to make any progress with my writing?" Kyouka complained.

"Last I checked," She paused, "Kyouka Jirou wrote music because she loves music," Momo repeated one of her recent text messages, watching as Kyouka's eyes sparkled in response.

"I guess I just need to wait for inspiration to hit."

"It'll come eventually."

"How do you know?" Kyouka asked, finally meeting Momo's eyes.

"Because you're dedicated to music Kyouka, you're the most genius music artist I know," Momo said, smiling at the other girl, "And yes I do know other music artists."

"Can I admit something?" Momo nodded in response, signaling her to go.

"I'm terrified of all the pressure that's on me to release an album." Kyouka looked down at her lap, as she spoke aloud one of the fears that constantly prodded her at night. "My team expects more from me, and so do I, but sometimes it's even worse knowing that millions of people are watching me." Kyouka noticed her voice starting to crack with emotion as she spoke aloud.