Storm - 28

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

|

The loud ringing sound surrounded Jirou's room alerting her awake. Turning over to the loud ringing, Jirou was faced with her phone. On her phone appeared a phone call from one of her executive producers. Her eyes blinked away the bright light as she accepted the call, remaining laid down on her bed, her face smooshed into her pillow.

"Hello?" Jirou asked, her voice muffled by her pillow.

"Kyouka, could you please speak up and listen," A deep and rough voice asked kindly, as Jirou turned over on her bed so her executive producer could properly hear her. "Let me brief you on the situation, your music producer checked over the lyrics you sent and he isn't impressed. What you sent over isn't record-breaking album material. The lyrics you tried changing from the last time we met, are even worst compared to before." Jirou pulled the phone away from her face acting as if the distance would make the words said sting even less.

"Spare me from all that, please." Her voice pleaded, raspy from just waking up. "Just tell me what you want me to do to fix it."

"We're thinking of giving you a break. Something is wrong Kyouka and we care about you." His voice was as rough as ever but reflected nothing but warmth and kindness. "Some of the songs are good enough to be singles, and we can schedule a recording for that, but none are good enough to be made into an album like we originally planned."

"I don't want it to be a single," Jirou said immediately, showing obvious distaste from the proposition. "I'm not proud of any of the songs I sent over, and I know you guys aren't either."

"We wouldn't say we're disappointed Kyouka, we're just concerned-"

"I'm allowed a break from music right?" Jirou cut them off immediately.

"Yes, please take your time off for the time being and contact us when you're better." Their voice's tone shifted to a quieter and gentle tone. "Because that writing you sent over isn't you Kyouka, something is wrong, so please take your time. We trust you to not abandon music completely and contact us when you're ready to write music again."

"Thank you..."

.

Jirou's heart ached and she felt as if she could feel her heart physically hurting at that moment. Her head hurt from the overwhelming stress that followed her the past couple of days. Squeezing her eyes shut she avoided the tears that threatened to leak out. She didn't want to cry over this. She was supposed to be okay. She was supposed to make music like she's always been expected to.

"What's wrong with me?" Her voice broke the moment she spoke, as a single tear leaked out from her left eye.

|

|

Kyouka Jirou - Denki Kaminari
June 20, 2021: 08:08 AM - 08:21 AM

Kyouka Jirou - Denki KaminariJune 20, 2021: 08:08 AM - 08:21 AM