5

Does anyone else feel like they can't move when they wake up?

Just me?

Oh well, that's just because there is an arm draped over me right now.

It's not just a random arm, thank god, it's Ashers. Wait that sounds kinda weird I wasn't hoping it was Asher's arm.

I just mean I'm glad I wasn't kidnapped or something. Whatever never mind...

I really need to use the toilet and he won't move. I tried moving his arm but it only moved around my waist.

Do I give him a Willy?

No that's too much he will just think I'm a weirdo and then never talk to me again.

But.... No won't do it too weird.

"Asher?"

Nothing, not even a move

"Asher!"

What does this guy do to be such a heavy sleeper? I hear the slightest of movement, and bam I'm up. I think it's a good thing, sometimes, you never know if someone is breaking in.

"ASHER!" This time I poke him in the face with my free arm.

His eyes open, and finally, I give him some sort of smile.

"Morning, I have to go to the bathroom can you uh." I point to his arm.

"Oh yeah sorry." It looks like a slight blush is coming onto his face. 

"It's fine, and don't you have practice soon," I say pointing to the clock that reads 10.

"Shit yeah I do, thanks."

"Mhm." I walk into the bathroom to do my lady's business.

By the time I return Asher has left.
...
After breakfast, the boys left to go to practice, and I decided to venture outside into the backyard.

It's very beautiful and a great spot for alone time to read. Although I'm sure all have plenty of alone time here anyways.

It's chilly outside and I'm not wearing the appropriate attire for that so I make my way inside.

"Hey, Lilly do you think you could run to the store to get some food?"

"Uh sure mom, do we need anything specific?"

"No, just stuff for dinner, and snacks. Oh and get stuff for the game so we don't have to spend $30 on food there!"

"Sure thing!" Why my mom couldn't go to the store is beyond me.

There's a problem though dad took our car. Of course, he did why would he take a car that's not his?

"Mom! Dad took our car."

"That's fine I'm sure Trish won't mind using her car, I believe she is in the living room."

"Alright, thanks." I walk to the living room to see little cute Benji watching something on the tv.

"Hey, Mrs. Miller I-" she gave me a little glare whilst smiling, why? Oh right.

"I mean hey Trish, I was wondering if I could borrow your car to get groceries since the boys took the other car?"

"Of course! Here let me get the keys for you."

"Libby, I go Libby!" Benji starts jumping up and down, I lift him up and put him on my hip.

"Here are the key and oh my Benjamin look what you're doing to Lilly." Yeah, she's right he is pulling my hair. I think he actually pulled out a chunk of it too.

"I want to go Libby!" Benjamin continues to hold onto me.

"Do you mind if he goes with you? As long as you put him in the cart he'll be fine?"

"Yeah of course! Come on Benji let's go!"

"Yay,"
....
Alright, so bad idea.

Not that Benji is a bad kid it's just wow he's a lot to handle.

Every aisle we went down he would point to something and want it.

We may have purchased some unnecessary things but what is a shop without that right?

I finally pull into the house and get Benji out of his car seat, and got him inside.

"Hey, honey how was the shop?" Mom asks as I enter the kitchen.

"Good, may or may not have gotten things we didn't need, I'll go get them now."

I walk back and notice the other car pulling in. Wow, I must have been gone for a long if they're back.

"Hey sweetie what you got there?" Dad asks while walking up the steps to the house,

"Just some groceries" he nods and walks into the house.

Uh rude could have helped me

Clayton just walks in also

Double rude

"Need some help?" I hear from the side of me causing me to jump.

It's Asher

"Uh, sure if you don't mind." He nods and grabs four bags two in both hands.

"Thanks"

"Anytime" he smiles

Oh he has a pretty smile 

Okay, stop, I look away because I'm sure there is a slight blush on me and grab the rest of the bags.

Once we make it into the kitchen I start to unpack the food.

"What do you need artichokes for?" Asher asks with a confused look.

"Oh Benji saw it and wanted it so I got it."

"You went with Benji? He's a nightmare!"

"He wasn't too bad except for the fact he also wanted to get fish eggs, and a bunch of random stuff."

"Oh god, you didn't get fish eggs right?"

"Umm well, how in I supposed to say no? To a cute kid?" Seriously who does he think I am? I kid monster?

"What. Are. We. Going. To. Do. With. That" he said each word with a laugh in between.

His laugh is beautiful

We both start laughing and cannot contain it.