20

I think today is a movie night, I think to myself as I grab a pile of throw blankets. Somehow I was able to carry them from the upstairs closet to the living room without falling on my face.

Tonight it should be disrupted since my parents are on some mini vacation in California, they say it's for work but I damn well know it's not. But that doesn't matter, it just means more alone time and no more of my parents controlling my future.

Clayton will be home later tonight but he has baseball workouts so after that he'll most likely go up to his room.

Ahh, this means peace and quiet!

After yesterday's whole candy gram thing this is just what I need.

As I'm laying the pillows and blankets out for my moviethon I think about what movie I should start with, definitely a Christmas movie.

Home Alone, it is...

-----

Not even 10 minutes into the movie I hear a banging at the front door, startling me I slowly get up from my cozy warm spot to see who it is. 

Just to be safe I grab a key from the key bowl, just in case it's an intruder. 

Looking through the peephole I see no other than Clayton, rolling my eyes I unlock the door and open it for him. 

"Took you long enough," Clayton says moving inside, now showing Asher that was behind him. 

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you had workouts?" I ask annoyed because they disrupted my movie time. 

"Ended early, always watcha doing?" Clayton says unbothered.

Walking back to my spot on the couch, and pulling the warm blankets back over me I say,

"Doing a moviethon," pointing to the tv showing Kevin realizing he's home alone. 

"Okay cool, Asher and I will be upstairs playing Call Of Duty if you need us" Clayton turns away and walks up the stairs, giving him a thumbs up I hear Asher mumble something, but before I could ask him what he said he's racing up the stairs. 

Could you imagine if what happened in Home Alone actually happened in real life, Kevin is a lot smarter than I am, I would have just left the house to get away from Harry and Marv. 

I hear thumping coming from behind me, thrashing my head to the noise I see Clayton running down the stairs, 

"You okay?" 

"No I got to go, there's an emergency, can't explain now, I might be back late tonight." 

Not waiting for my response he's out the door. 

I see Asher walking down the stairs, 

"What happened?" 

"Not sure he just said he had to go and paused the game," Asher says shrugging his shoulders.

"So," 

"So," he replies back 

"Want to watch Home Alone with me?" I ask, 

"Hold on," He says holding his pointer finger out and rushing out of the living room. 

Confused about where he's been for the past three minutes he emerges back into the room holding two cups of steaming hot something, 

"I made hot chocolate, you can't watch a Christmas movie without it," He says smiling and handing me a hot mug

"Thank you" I smile back

Asher takes a seat across from be taking a sip of the chocolate, 

looking away I resume the movie. 

---

Taking my eyes off the screen I look at Asher with his hands behind his head laying down, I can't help but wonder why he gave me that candy gram.

You know what I should just ask him, but as I'm about to ask him, the movie credits role, 

"I think Home Alone is one of my favorite Christmas movies," Asher says softly, 

"What to put on the second one?" I ask smiling

"You don't even need to ask me of course I do," He says nodding his head, he gets up from his spot and grabs the remote before I can. 

"Hold on I need a better view" Asher gets up from the couch and takes a step over to where I am, I move over a bit to give him room 

"There we go," he says gleaming, 

"Could you not see the movie the whole entire time?" I question, looking into his eyes, 

"I could, but I had a better view of something else," He says smirking at me 

"Stop it," I laugh at him and push his arm, hoping to distract him from my blushing cheeks. 

Asher shakes his head playfully and plays the movie, not moving from his spot but instead getting comfortable next to me. 

He even takes some of the blankets I'm using, I can literally feel his body heat that's how close we are. 

Looking away from him I stare straight at the tv screen. 

I fell asleep next to him not long after. 

A/N Aww how cute, Hope you enjoyed it!! Don't forget to like and comment, more updates are on their way!!