17

Ashers POV:

I wake up with a pounding headache and everything that happened yesterday comes flooding back to me.

That fight with that stupid guy thinking it was right to say things about her. I'm not sure if he was trying to get into my head or what, but he should have never said those things.

I check my phone seeing it's already 8:30 am, so I decide, well I try to get out of the bed. I got pretty messed up.

Once I'm finally out of the bed I head downstairs and see a light on, in the living room. Once I make it down the steps I get a better look to see Lilibet sleeping on the couch.

Wait I wasn't sleeping in her room right? Now I feel horrible if I was. I try quietly walking away from her but I hear her say,

"Good morning" I turn back around and she's now rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry that I woke you up."

"Oh no you didn't, I've been tossing and turning all night, the couch is not comfy to sleep on"

"Did I take your room?" I have to ask especially if that couch wasn't comfortable.

"No, you didn't I just fell asleep after watching the movie last night" She laughs

I just stare at her and feel this awkwardness between us, I haven't talked to her since that baseball tournament when I told myself to keep talking to her.

She sits up and moves over telling me I can sit down.

"Why did you stop talking to me?" I question looking down at her.

Even sitting down she is still shorter

"Oh um" she looks at me with eyes wide

"Sorry, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to" Shit bad move Asher

"No, It's just I don't really know the answer to that,"

"I guess since you hang with the popular crowd why would you want to talk to me?"

"What? Are you kidding me I would rather talk to you than any of those shits"

Lilibet is now blushing like crazy, it's cute.

"That cute you know," I say

"What is?"

"You, I mean, when you blush"

"Shut up" She rolls her eyes

"What it's true" I laugh

We make brief eye contact when she then decided to change the subject,

"So, um Clayton went out to grab a few things and then hell be back"

"Ok sounds good, so have you read any good books recently?"

-----------

Lilibet POV:

Why is Asher acting like that? I didn't give him the wrong drugs, did I?

I'm just messing, we don't have those types anyways.

But I feel like his flirting with me or just making fun of me and I just can't tell.

I was finally able to get away from him when Clayton came back home, when I tell you I ran up to my room, oh I ran.

I haven't talked to him for two months and all of a sudden I feel this weird feeling when I was around him.

probably just anxiety

"LILIBET" I hear Clayton scream from the bottom of the stairs,

I walk out of my room and go to the top of the steps,

"YES?"

"Do you want to come with Asher and me to the mall?"

"Um no, I'm good, have fun!" I yell back and walk back to my room.

Once I hear that they're gone I call, Olivia, she's my only friend really. But that doesn't matter because she is the best person I've ever met. I call her to come over and she said to give her 5.

That means she's going to speed to my house, I keep telling her one day she's going to get a ticket.

Not even 5 minutes later I hear the doorbell go off.

"Olivia how many times do I have to tell you -"

"Shhhhhh, I know don't speed da da da" I roll my eyes and she walks in.

"Ok, so what did you want to tell me about?" We are now sitting on my bed eating Oreos

"Girl, I'm telling you he likes you!"

"How? it's not like I've talked to him in the past 2 months"

"That doesn't matter maybe he's been stalking you since then" Olivia smiles eating the last Oreo

"Don't say that!"

"What that's hot!"

"Someone stalking you is hot?" I ask laughing

"No, I mean a hot guy popular guy all obsessed over you"

"I don't think he is Olivia, that wouldn't make any sense"

"Well will see then" She crossed her arms and smiled

Hey guys sorry again for short chapter I'm on vacation, but I'll be back tomorrow and update will be more consistent and longer!!