14

Finally, I can sleep in my nice bed again! It's nice to be back home, and get back in the grove.

I walk up to my room and throw my bag down and decide I'll unpack it later.

"Hello, the sweet bed you look lonely" as if the bed could head me I face plant on it.

A nice nap sounds good right about now.

The next day...

I wake up and noticed it was 7:10 and I have to get ready, I throw in a pair of ripped jeans a crew neck, and some black converse and called that a good enough outfit.

I quickly brush my teeth and hair and head downstairs.

Once I'm in the kitchen I see that there is a note that says
Had to head out to work early! Love you mom.

Not like it matters anyway she never here in the mornings much with work. I see Clayton is still upstairs and I check to see if he's up yet.

"Clayton get up we have to go soon"

He stirs and I keep trying...

This is no use, I walk to the bathroom fill some water up and dump it on him.

"What the!" Clayton finally jumps out of bed

"Did you have to do that?"

"Yes, now get up we have to go"

After 10 minutes we make our way to my car and it's time to head off to school.

"Don't worry about waiting for me after school I have baseball practice"

"Alright, do you need me to pick you up?"

"Nah I should be fine I'll let you know"

Wel,l this will be nice I can just stobymy the coffee shop after school.

I pull into the school and hope today is going to be a good day.

Hey guys sorry I've been absent. I have just I think I'm good now! But I think before I do some more chapters I need to edit some past chapters so keep out for that! Sorry that this was short!