Is It Even Important? (Request Update)

Okay yeah I get it, it's not an update. It is imperative that you all read this entire thing, especially if you have requested something of me.

I have counted thirteen requests that I have at the moment from inbox and from comments. I have finished two of them at the moment, but have not been able to upload them yet. Please be patient. Thank you all for being super respectful of me in this time. I will update as soon as I have a stable internet connection and free time. 

ALSO FOR ALL WHO ASK FOR SMUT, I WILL BE AGING UP THE CHARACTERS TO A LEGAL AGE. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WANT TO FANTASIZE YOUR FIRST TIME WITH AONE OR KAGEYAMA, OR WHAT THE LEGAL AFE IS WHERE YOH LIVE. I AM AN ADULT AND I WILL NO LONGER BE WRITING SMUT ABOUT PEOPLE UNDER THE AGES OF 18 BECAUSE PERSONALLY I NOW SEE YALL AS BABIES.

all of my past ones that I wrote as someone under the age of 18 will still be up and unaltered.

Old:
(I'm really super busy at the moment, I haven't been doing great since I got denied my major and had to find out what major I can do in two years and get a job in that I wouldn't hate. I've been working every day and when I'm not working I'm spending time with my mother after her chemo.

My house doesn't have internet right now but I can still write, please just bear with me a little as I am trying to adjust to the shot show of my life, I will get to your requests as soon as possible)

In the meantime, read some of my other works or check out my AO3 (link in bio)