terushima yuuji•reader (fluff?)

Hold Me Tight

Living near school had it's perks. You could wake up later than most, if you forgot something at home or school you could run back really quickly, and you were most likely the first person to get home after dismissal.

Living so close to school also had a number of drawbacks. An hour or two after dusk, your school's volleyball team would walk past your street hooting and hollering. It was summer, why did they still practice?! You exercised extreme self-control and didn't yell out them. They passed your house rather quickly, but consistently. You reasoned that at approximately quarter-till eight every night you would have to simply blast music through headphones if you didn't want the noise pollution.

But they were far too  disruptive, even for k-pop on the highest volume.  As far as you could tell, the energetic volleyball team didn't have inside voices. They had two volumes: extremely loud or even louder. Still, you remained tolerant and poised. There was no need to make a scene over three minutes of chaos.

It had been four months after moving into that house that your family finally left you home alone for a week. Because you had an important doctor's appointment at the end of the week, you had to stay home.  Your parents opted to go along with some friends on the block to a Hawaiian resort.

It was quarter-past eight when you got home from the library (where you had been working with your classmates). You settled down onto the couch with your laptop propped open onto a pillow playing music and began to check your summer homework. You were halfway through the math when you snapped the screen shut, cutting off the music. Your head was pounding and you were exhausted. Stumbling into the kitchen, you popped a few painkillers in and downed a tall glass of water. Throwing yourself on the sofa, you covered your pounding head with a cushion and took a deep breath. 'I can finish proofreading it tomorrow.' you thought.

A loud shattering outside alarmed you, but you didn't think very clearly after your nap was interrupted

A loud shattering outside alarmed you, but you didn't think very clearly after your nap was interrupted. "I could definitely beat him in a fist fight." You did your best to rub the sleep from your eyes and comprehend the situation.

"No you wouldn't." You slammed your feet into your slippers

"Who wants to make bets?!" You stomped over to the door with a huff.

"How would you even get into that situation with Ushiwaka?!" You contemplated whether to go back or to open the door.

Crash! That was the last straw. Your hand was on the handle and you yanked it from the doorjamb with vigor.

"Excuse me," You called out to the boys all dressed in their practice attire "I was just wondering...", your honeyed voice took a drastic turn into a rather sinister tone. "If you could kindly shut the hell up and let me have my peace!"