< Chapter one >

a small black dress hugs your curves each step from your red bottom pumps sound a small clack as you walk into the casino cigarette in hand.
Your first job in the mafia was about to commence and failure wasn't exactly an option, decisive and matriculate there was no room for error in your plan.

"Good evening mr gallow I've heard a lot about you~"
You whisper seductively into your targets ear

"Why don't you come have a seat doll I can tell you a lot more"
The drunken man flirts back

You step around him trailing your manicured hands over his shoulder taking a seat on his lap you cross your legs and wink

"Well then mr gallow tell me everything"
You say running a finger under his chin he smirks
And starts talking clearly intoxicated he tells you his entire plan about taking down your branch of the mafia

"So then doll how about we continue our chat upstairs"

"I'd love to"
You say taking his arm and walking upstairs with him

He leads you through a hallway and to the back end of the casinos upper levels finally taking you to a bedroom and locking the door behind you.
A dingy light illuminates the mans face his cheeks bright red and his face giddy,
You slowly start to unzip your dress facing away from him you can almost hear the mans thoughts.
"Pig"
You say before reaching into your bra and swiftly shooting the man clean between the eyes before he could so much as blink.
One gunshot muffled by the sound of loud music no one could have heard a thing,
The only evidence of your existence is on those security cameras but you weren't born yesterday there wasn't a real camera in that whole building.
So swiftly you take the mans money and other valuable to create a robbery gone wrong, no one could even geuss the mafia was involved much less you.
With the evidence removed and the target killed your first job in the mafia was complete all that was left to do was report back...

You walk out from the casino and through and alleyway

"That was quite the show you put on"
A woman's voice sounds from behind you

"Huh, Who are you?"
You say before turning around and seeing the woman her has short dark red hair and pale skin, her long dress clung to her body extenuating every curve her tall heels clacked as she walked towards you trapping you against the wall.

"Depends.. doll"
She smirked placing a finger under your chin lifting your eyes to meet hers, the cold metal of her jewelry making you flinch under her touch.

"Don't call me that"
You snarl back at her

"Ah that's some pretty tough to talk coming from an underling like you"
She smiles before continuing
"Especially to your boss"

Boss? Boss! Oh shit you've really fucked up this time you just talked back to the largest mafia boss in all of New York..