< chapter four >

You awkwardly take a seat across from her, her stare never leaving you.

"So y/n I don't think I've formally introduced myself have I?"

"No I don't think so"

"Well then the names rosaria pleasure to meet you"

Rosaria spoke holding her hand out to shake yours.
You shook her hand well she shook yours talk about a strong grip.

"you've spent some time on this meal yes, why don't we dig in"
Rosaria said picking up her fork and knife you hold your breath as she took the first bite hoping your cooking was absolutely disgusting.

"Hmm.. that's not bad it's not exactly good hunter but it's alright"
She smiled continuing her meal as did you

"So y/n how did you get into this business your such a sweet woman surely you didn't choose this line of work"

"No it was my parents who were in the mafia I only followed in there foot steps"

"Ah I see family business interesting.. say you must have questions for me I'll answer anything"
Her cunning smile definitely said other wise you should pick your next words wisely

"Well why me? Why did you want me as a maid?"
You ask hoping it wasn't to prying

Rosarias smile dropped

'Oh shit'

She stood up from her chair walking slowly towards you as she finally reached you she put her metal finger under your chin lifting your eyes to meet hers,
She smirked leaning in her face into inches from yours,before pulling you into a deep kiss her lips worked against yours controlling your very move.
as scared as you were you couldn't bring yourself to pull away from Her almost as if
You wanted more.

"Does that answer your question.. doll?"
She said with a smirk before leaving the dinning room..

*knock* *knock*

You had been in your room thinking about the nights events that kiss was oddly nice? And-

"Y/n I want you to meet me in the parlor I've got a suprise and wear something nice"

"But I don't have anything except for my maid dress and the skimpy thing I was wearing earlier"

"Hmm have you not looked through your closet your sure to find something you like"
With that's rosaria left the room.

'Okay closet what have you got to offer'

"WOW"

Inside your walk in closet was the most beautiful ball gowns, shoes, dresses everything you could ever ask for

After much deliberation you narrowed it down to the perfect dress you loved everything about it and hopefully rosaria would to..

(I don't want to pick a dress for you in case y'all think it's ugly lmao so use your imagination or Pinterest)