< Chapter three >

"It's kind of ridiculous"
You say unamused looking at yourself in the mirror
She had dressed you in a maid outfit it's white frills and lace made you feel more like a cheesy stripper then a mafia member.
"Ah don't be so unkind" she started jokingly before her eyes became cold as Ice she wrapped her hand around your neck forcing you to stare at her through the mirror in front of you both
"I'm still still your boss after all"
She said sternly before releasing you,
You let go of a breath you didn't know you had been holding as she walked towards the door.
"Come down stairs when you've cleaned up the bathroom it's just two doors down to your left"
She said with a smile she left you in your dumbfounded and in maid costume at least it was better then dying you suppose.
You walk down the hallway and into the bathroom a bucket of cleaning supplies waiting for you at the entrance,
You scrub every surface until the place practically sparkled.
You wash your hands in the freshly cleaned sink and pack your supplies back into the bucket leaving it at the door,
A long hallway stretched ahead of you each step you took made you feel more nervous what could she have planned for you down that stair well if it was anything like last time you'd rather skip.

"Finally"
She spoke I'd like you take make me dinner for two please, she waved passively then left through the front door probably for business you geuss.
After what felt like hours of searching through the maze that was her house you found the kitchen, you look through all the cupboards and the fridge then come to your final decision after looking through a cook book or two.

"Pasta with uh maybe salad sure!"

It was basic yes but there wasn't exactly much in the fridge anyways, You slave away cooking her and her mystery guests dinner just as you were finishing up your hear the front door open.

"Is my dinner ready?"
She yells out through the house her footsteps getting closer you rush to set the nearby dining room table setting down the final few details she walks in just as you were lighting the candles.

"Lovely, now I'm starving and sober get some wine from the cellar please"
She exclaims plopping herself into a seat at the table

"It already here you say"
Placing down the wine you had gotten from the cellar earlier

"Oh I geuss your not completely useless, Well then bon apatite!"
She laughed starting to eat her pasta assuming she didn't want her new maid at her dinner you walked out of the dining room and hopefully to the kitchen but just as you reached the exit to the dining room she stopped you

"You know it's a bit rude to leave your date alone at dinner"
She spoke elbow now on the table her finger resting just under her chin her face looked stoic but you could almost see a sinister grin through it

"Me?"
You ask confused as to why she wanted you there, I mean u you weren't born yesterday you knew she had a thing for you but still she was a mafia boss plus you didn't even know her name nor did you dare to ask you had to know your place.

"Yes you now sit down and eat I want to know all about.. you"