< chapter six >

You hummed the song you played earlier that night as you walk back to the room rosaria had provided you with,
Laying down onto the soft silk sheets you think back to those moments with her.
The feeling of her hand over yours, the sound of her soft voice, and the feeling of her next to you.
Maybe it was to early to say you were in love maybe it was just a crush, even so you longed to see her again even if it had only been a few minutes since you had seen her last.

"Y/n get up of got work for you doll"
Rosaria shook you awake

"Huh? Yeah yeah what is it?"
You say still half asleep and dazed

"I need you to help with a quick job shouldn't take us to long"

"Alright I'll get dressed just a minute"
You say throwing your legs over the bed and standing up to stretch in the morning light.
Rosaria left the room after throwing some clothes onto your bed shutting the door behind her,
Luckily it was a simple outfit nothing out of the ordinary like that maid dress you had to wear yesterday, just some shorts and t-shirt guess she wanted to blend in.
You dress up quickly before brushing your hair and teeth, flicking on a little mascara before leaving your bedroom and meeting her downstairs.

"Ready?"
Rosaria asked

"Yep let's go!"
It had been a few days since your first job where you met rosaria making you a little nervous to start a new one already.

You walked aside rosaria hopping in a taxi a few blocks down from your house, after around half an hour of driving the taxi dropped you off at large abandoned building covered in vines and surrounded buy trash and debris.

"I guess now would be a good time to ask what we're doing here?"
You say stepping out of the taxi

"I need you to pick something up for me okay? There should be a man on the top floor of the building flash him a smile take the bag and leave don't says word to him alright?"
Rosaria said sternly

"I'll be waiting in the car meet me here okay"
Rosaria said this time with a reassuring smile

"Okay got it I'll be out in a flash"
You say flashing her a smile and waving

You walked into the decrepit building the sound of broken glass and debris crushing beneath your shoes, the place was dimly lit and smelt like mold.
Still you powered on walking up the first then the second flight of stairs arriving on the third floor at last.
There stood a man he was pretty bulky he wore a hooded jacket and sunglasses to cover his face,
He then motioned for you to come closer you cautiously walked towards him remembering what rosaria said you took the bag from him before giving him slight smile, you then turned quickly and briskly walked to the stair case on the other side of the building.

"Wait aren't you forgetting something?"
The man asked in a hoarse voice

"..."
You stayed silent just as rosaria had asked and started to book it down the stairs.
You made it the second floor before a group of men grabbed your Arms and forced you to the ground....