Care

'That's our seat...' Zee said ushering his boyfriend first at the lower row of folded chair.

'Thanks babe...' Saint smiled.

'P, do I have to be here?' Nat whined as he sat down next to Zee.

'You've been cooped up in your room for days...besides, it's my treat...' Zee ruffled Nat's hair.

'It's not fun being a third wheel...' Nat slumped over the plush chair.

Zee looked at the entrance.

'Well...not anymore.'

Nat saw someone standing next to him...it was Max, his boyfriend...and he was the last person Nat want to see right now.

'What are you doing standing there? Sit down...the movie is starting soon.' Zee frowned.

'P'Zee, can I go now? I'm really not in the mood to watch any movie right now.' Nat said, completely ignoring Max.

'Nat...' Zee stared at him.

'Fine...but I want to go home after this...' Nat gave in.

Max got up from his seat.

'Where are you going? Sit your ass down Saran...'

'I'll be back...'

'You better be...or I'll kick your ass!' Zee glared.

Max jogged towards the exit way as Nat watched him at the corner of his eyes.

'Did you purposely invite him?' Nat asked.

'I don't know what you're talking about...' Zee turned his attention towards Saint. 'Comfy?'

'Yup...' Saint snuggled closer. 'Are you sure this is a good idea?' He whispered.

'Not really...but at least I tried...'

Max came back with a tub of popcorn and a drink. Nat looked and saw the caramel popcorn and orange soda, his favorite snacks to munch on during movie dates.

'Here...' Max put the soda in the cup holder and the popcorn on Nat's lap.

They're watching a horror movie and Nat could see Max would tensed up when the scary scene played on the screen. He knew the older one hated horror genre but he always gave in as it was Nat's favorite.

Max wished he turned down Zee's offer for movie but when he saw Nat at the theater, he had no other choice than to stay even though he didn't like the movie they're about to watch.

2 hours later...

'Well...that was fun...don't you think?' Saint said as the four of them exited the cinema.

'Scary as hell but I like the plot...' Zee grabbed Saint's hand, lacing their fingers together. 'Anyone hungry? Let's have dinner...'

'Can we just go home now? P...' Nat said with pleading eyes.

'Let's go eat and then we can head back home...Max?' Zee looked at his friend.

'Fine by me...' Max complied...he knew better than going against Zee's word.

While eating...

Nat noticed how Max had been taking care of him ever since they arrived at the restaurant. He would pour Nat's water first, cutting his food into smaller pieces, take away green peas from his stir fried veggies...all the things he usually does whenever they went to eat out on dates.

'Okay...I've been patient with the both of you tonight...can anybody tell me why the two of you are not talking to each other?' Zee said, looking at both Max and Nat.

'There's nothing to talk about...' Nat replied.

'I don't think so...Max?'

Max just shrugged his shoulders.

'Ok that's it! This fight between the two of you is getting ridiculous. What's the reason anyway? I'm not trying to meddle in your business but I can't stand watching my best fried and my son drifting apart.'

'He wouldn't let me touch him!' Nat exploded.

'What?' Zee and Saint looked at each other.

'Yea...P'Max wouldn't let me touch him...and banned me from going to his room.'

'In my defense, I have flu and it's contagious! And I don't want him to catch it...like any good boyfriend would!' Max said.

'And I'm trying to take care of you...isn't that my job as your boyfriend? Am I just supposed to watch my boyfriend get sick and do nothing?' Nat stared at Max.

'It wasn't that serious.'

'Are you sure? Your face was paler than P'Saint that day...'

'What if you got sick after that? Then it's my fault...'

'You mean this silly fight between the two of you...it's because of Max didn't let you take care of him while he's sick?' Zee's eyes widened.

'P'Zee, would you leave P'Saint alone if he's sick? No right? Unlike my boyfriend...' Nat pouted.

'I just don't want you to get sick from taking care of me...you have exam that week.' Max said.

'I won't...do you know how worried I was?'

'I know...and I don't want to risk your health over me...'

'You two are unbelievable...' Zee snorted, shaking his head. 'And here I am thinking what kind of big issue there is to make you two fight for over a week...'

'Baby...I'm sorry ok?' Max held Nat's hand. 'I know you're worried about me but I can't let you get sick because of me.'

'Just don't ignore me again...do you know how it make me feel so helpless knowing that I can't do anything for you?  You're always taking care of me and when it's my turn to take care of you...you wouldn't let me...'

'I promised...the next time I'm sick, I'll let you take care of me...cook for me, give me sponge bath...everything.' Max kissed Nat's knuckles.

'Promise?'

'Promise...'

They were about to kiss when Zee cleared his throat.

'Um...me and Saint are still here if you two haven't noticed...'

'Babe! Just let them...' Saint nudged Zee's arm.

'So, you two ok now?' Zee asked and two of them nodded. 'Good! Now let's eat in peace.'

'I love you baby...' Max whispered, kissing Nat's temple.

'I love you too...' Nat blushed.

*****************************

Sorry for not updating for so long...a lot been happening from the beginning of this year...my mom passed away in April and I just get back writing again...I'll try to update as of often as I can...thank you for supporting my story...

THANK YOU!