Jealousy

Nat never considered himself as a jealous person but right now that's what he actually felt. He's slowly regretting encouraging Max to take that modelling gig thinking it would be good for Max to experience new things...he didn't know it would backfire.

It all started when he and Max went back to his family home for dinner and his oldest sister Yihwa been ranting about finding a last minute model for her project.

'P'Max can do it...' Nat sat smiling at his boyfriend.

'I can?' Max frowned.

'Yeah...you've modelled before right? I saw those pictures in the university magazine...and that soccer pamphlet.' Nat eyes went sparkling as he recalled the gorgeous pictures of Max he saw not long ago.

'That's not exactly modelling...I just stood there, pose and shoot...'

'It's the same thing P'Max...' Nia said.

'Well...on second thought...' Yihwa went towards Max and pulled him up to his feet. 'Hmm...you're tall...not that bad looking...'

'My boyfriend is handsome P'Hwa!'

'Yea,yea whatever...I think you're the perfect sub...wanna do it? You're gonna get paid...'

'Should I ?' Max looked at Nat and the younger one nodded happily.

Max agreed and here they are in a small studio as Max posed in front of the camera.

Nat was more than delighted to see Max strutting himself wearing cool clothes but there's one thing that bothered him a little...the female model.

The girl was gorgeous...and a little too flirty with Max for Nat's liking.

'It must be my lucky day...' The model named Candy said between poses. 'Are you sure this your first time Max?'

'Um...yeah...' Max nodded. He was getting comfortable being in front of the camera. He looked over and saw Nat watching him.

'You seemed professional...' She chimed.

'I'll take it as a compliment...'

'It is honey...'

'Candy, can you move closer to Max...and put your hand on his left chest...' The photographer ordered.

Nat could barely hold his breath as the shoot happened. The poses kept getting a little more sexier and Candy kept being handsy with Max.

'I bet you hit the gym ofter huh?' Candy pressed her body against Max's arm. 'You got great muscles...'

'I try...but its mostly from soccer...'

'Soccer? I love soccer!' She squealed. 'Maybe you could teach me how to play sometimes...'

Nat was sitting alone at the lobby when Yihwa came to the studio.

'Hey baby boy...is the shoot over?' Yihwa asked.

'No...it's still going...'

'Then what are you doing here?'

'I need fresh air...it's getting stuffy in there...'

Yihwa smiling looking at her little brother...he was so easy to read.

'Relax Nat...it's just a photoshoot...it's normal for models to be intimate...it's for the job...' She sat next to him.

'But she's way too flirty! Her hands were out of control! They were possessed right?' Nat pouted. Only he can touch Max like that.

Yihwa laughed and Nat glared at her.

'It's no funny P!'

'Are you coming in?'

'Nope! I can't watch it without me trying  not to snatch her away from my boyfriend.' Nat plugged in his earphone, listening to his favorite music...trying to distract himself.

Meanwhile...

'And that's a wrap people!' The photographer said, ending the shooting session.

'Thank you everyone...' Max bowed.

'So Max, are you free later? Wanna go grab something to eat?' Candy asked.

'Um...I can't...I already got a plan with my boyfriend...'

'Boy...boyfriend?' Her eyes widened with shock.

'Yeah...sorry...' Max tried to look for Nat but he can't find the younger one anywhere.

*Did he left?*

'Looking for Nat?'

Max turned around and saw Yihwa walking right up towards him.

'P'Hwa...yeah...did you see him?'

'He's outside...trying to calm himself...' Yihwa chuckled. 'I didn't know he could be that jealous...it's fun to watch though...'

'Jealous? Nat got jealous?'

'Why do you think he left at middle of the shoot?'

Max quickly went to the waiting room, changed his clothes before making his way out to look for Nat.

He went down to the lobby and saw Nat sitting on a sofa at the corner.

'Hey baby...' Max said, squatting in front of Nat. 'What are you doing alone here?'

'P'Max...can you not do modelling job anymore after this?'

'Why? I thought you want me to...'

'It was a bad decision...I didn't know there's gonna be a female model with you...'

'Are you jealous?' Max smiled.

'What if I did? That woman is flirting with my boyfriend!'

'Are you sure? Well, she did ask me out for meal just now...'

'See? She's lucky I'm here instead...otherwise I would've yank that wig off her head!'

'Ok, ok...calm down baby...' Max leaned over and kissed Nat's lips. 'You look so cute all jealous up like this...if only we're not in public right now...I would've eat you in instant!'

'So my jealousy turned you on?'

'More than you think baby...' Max winked.