BITE ME!

Nat's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. Am I really doing this?

'Nat, are you still breathing in there?' Love yelled from outside the bathroom I was in.

'Barely...' I stared at the piece of clothing in my hand...a pair of white fishnet stockings.

What have I got myself into?

When P'Max asked me to go his faculty's Halloween party I agreed almost immediately...thinking about spending some fun time with my boyfriend before exams start next week. The party required attendees to wear costumes so I trusted my best friend Love to find the perfect one for me...and that's how I end up wearing this French maid outfit...white laced tight blouse with a short black fluffy skirt to match...complete with a tiny apron tied around my belly.

'Hurry up baby boy, we still need to do your make up...' She yelled again.

'Yes mae...'

I slid the stocking up my legs and kinda love the way it felt against my skin. I got out and Love gasped.

'Damn...you look good!' She twirled me around. 'I'm sure you'll be the center of attention at the party.'

'That isn't necessary a good thing...'

'It's a great thing! Now sit...I need to do your make up next...'

'Nothing too heavy please...I don't want to be looking like Annabelle.'

'Trust me, you won't!'

I sat down as Love put some foundation and painted my eyes.

'Is P'Max coming to get you?' Love asked.

'Yeah...he just texted...probably around half an hour...'

Love finished my make up 15 minutes later.

'Don't forget to remove the make up before going to bed...and have fun at the party...' Love said while packing up her stuff.

'Do you think P'Max gonna like my costume?'

'He will love it! I bet my money on it...' She pinched my cheek.

Max's POV

A dracula? I should've never let Zee pick up my costume to the party...I bet there's gonna be at least other 5 dracula at the party. I was walking into Nat's apartment lobby when I saw Love, his best friend getting out of the elevator.

'Love...'

'Hey P'Max...' She waved. 'Ooohh...dracula...nice.'

'Thanks...how's Nat?'

'He's ready in his room upstairs...'

'Are you going to the party?'

'No...I got plans with a friend...anyway, have fun there P...'

She left and I went up to Nat's room. I was wondering what Nat's costume gonna be...he told me it was a surprise.

I rang the bell and heard footsteps coming. I think my heart just stop beating for a second when the door opened.

'Hi...' Nat said.

'Err...hi...baby...'

What the hell? French maid costume? And with make up on? Is he trying to kill everyone?

'Weird huh?'

'No...no...you look great...' I said, almost stuttering.

This is bad. The skirt is short and I know Nat had a great pair of legs but with that fishnet stokings on it? Why did my pants felt tighter all of sudden?

'Let me get my stuff and we can go...' Nat went back inside and got out a few seconds later. 'Let's go P...'

The way the outfit look on him as he walked down the hallway was...sinful. I never had any fetishes but Nat right now...

That's it! I can't let anyone see this!

Max ran towards Nat and stood in front of him.

'What? Did you forget something?' Nat asked.

'We're not going to the party!'

Max lifted Nat up onto his shoulder. As he expected, the skirt ride up, almost showing Nat's boxer brief underneath.

'P'Max! What's wrong?' Nat was confused.

'There's no way I'm gonna let everyone see you in this!'

'But...but...'

Max head back towards Nat's room with the guy on his shoulder. He opened the door, walked in and closed it with his feet. He threw Nat on the bed, confusing his little boyfriend even more.

'P'Max! We're gonna be late..'

'We're not going...end of story!'

'But why?' Nat frowned.

Max straddled Nat's petite frame.

'Do you really think we're going to the party with you looking like this?' He leaned closer. 'No way baby...'

It dawn to Nat what's happening when he felt something hard pressed agaist his thigh.

'You actually turned on with me wearing this?' Nat smirked.

'Can't I?'

'Do you think I look good?'

'You look great baby...'

'You're a dracula right?' Nat hooked his arm around Max's neck.

'Yea...'

'Have you bitten any maid recently?'

'I saw one right now...'

'Go ahead...bite me...' Nat streched his neck.

'Your wish is my command...'