Chapter 10 - Kekkei Mora

《Chair-kun: Before we begin, I would like to make an announcement.

I would Update 2 chapters/week

...Basically, I'm Changing the "Every saturday" rule I set for my self.

Meaning, I could've updated on monday, or thursday, or friday or any day.

I've also been absorbed too much in drawing stuff and shits.

So here's a spoile- NOT a spoiler, But a sneak peak, You're free to think what would happen next considering this pic.

Yes, I copied Karma and Nagisa pose fanart.

With that, I bid you sparkling gems of humanity, Adieu

Karma Uzumaki's POV

「Good morning..」 I said.

At the dining table finding Rimuru and the others having breakfast.

Shion and diablo gave the best glare at me, but I ignore it.

「Will you be teaching souei's squad again today??」Rimuru asked.

「Yeah. By the way, how's the chakra fruit going? 」 I replied.

「I told souei to teach some of my other subordinates about chakra after I bestowed them "chakra reserve"」

「Oh? Who were these individuals??」

「Oh... it's diablo and shion over here, benimaru, also hakurou too. I want him to teach the goblin riders about chakra too」

「Hmm, that's great, gotta prepare for the church's attacks... 」

I said while chewing my toast.

After yesterday's date with rimuru, I get inside my ID and calls up to zel.

He has grasped pretty much all his power, all I need to do next, is unlock his "Nextage" form with Harvester.

I drag his evolution state self to the empty ID in my hidden village and told him to stay there for a while.

「That reminds me, what happened to your subordinate??」

「Ah, you mean zel? He's undergoing some kind of evolution I don't know the name of, so I left him back at the hidden village.

The amount of energy he released should be enough to drove the humans away.

Souei told me you gave them a day off since you have a barrier on your town so I guess it was ok.」

I half lied.

「Hey... you've been calling it "hidden village" All this time, does it really not have a name?」Rimuru asked.