Chapter 21 - Tournament: Finale

Rimuru Tempest's POV

The match at noon, we somehow managed to hold it.

Milim returned just before noon, at the same time as the ending of Shion vs Diablo.

She spoke calmly and reported herself but... it seems Gobuta came and received full potion at the medical care building.

「It's terrible-ssu, I might already be broken-ssu...」(Gobuta)

I heard Gobuta murmuring in small voice as his body trembled and shook.

But the report that came from the goblina of the medical care squad stated that there is no apparent problem.

Shion is lively.

After all she is immortal.

Her recovery ended quickly, her physical condition was also checked.

The problem is that her weapon was broken.

But...

「Just like Gobuta, I don't need things like a weapon! Aside from that, what will happen to my Hercules's Edge・Reforged?」

So, she more worried about her broken sword.

Oh well, that odachi was a great article that kept enduring the reckless utilization by Shion.

She seemed so attached to it that she gave it a name, I can understand about her worry.

But, we can't do anything except leave this to Kurobee. Though restoration is possible with my regeneration ability, in this case, the magic power that Shion poured into it until now becomes useless.

Although Shion would get used to it with much effort, it would be a waste if it return to its original state.

I entrust this to no one except the Godly Craftsman Kurobee. Therefore, Shion will go to the match without a weapon.

Match for 3rd place,

Gobuta vs Shion

。。。

Gobuta was already in tears.

Though...

〈It's wonderful, Gobuta! Even though his attack was completely useless, his expression still show that he still has another card in his hand!〉

An Evil Judge exclaimed through the mic.

So Milim performed her live coverage.

Her eyes was emitting a message.

"Giving Up? I won't permit it!"

Gobuta, so pitiful.

During these 30 minutes, it was like waiting for a death penalty.

For Gobuta this time was like an extended trial torture.

However, because Milim was watching, he couldn't even escape.

As for karma...

「Namu namu... may you find a better life in the next life, gobuta-kun...」

Karma prays unconsciously after clapping his hands two times.

While no one can hear it except the ones near him, I can hear it clearly while reading his lip's movement.

But you know, during these 30 minutes Gobuta's movement improved remarkably.

They say that real combat is superior to mock training combat, this may surely be accurate.