Chapter 19 - Fight Between Brothers Part 2

No one's POV

Shuuto got the upper hand after using the Hiraishin.

He throws that three pronged kunai here and there and did a surprise attack at daisuke.

But slowly daisuke's sharingan manage to catch up.

Swoosh*

Hiraishin kunai flew again after an episode of daisuke getting kicked and rammed by trees.

This time, the sharingan seen it through.

Daisuke mould high concentrated magic and chakra on to his lungs as multiple red veins appeared on his head, it seems he's getting annoyed.

Dark flame spited out from his mouth. Before shuuto could hiraishin to it, he melted the kunai with dark flames in instant. Dodging the flaming kunai Is now the only problem.

Shadow step

「Eh???」 Shuuto surprised.

Daisuke round house kicked shuuto after coming out of his shadow.

「BUAHKKK!!」

Shuuto screamed in pain.

He landed on to the barrier wall.

「Try to teleport to that, now.」

Daisuke grinned.

Shuuto get up quickly and turn his head to his three pronged kunai.

「Ku... this bastard...」

Karma Uzumaki's POV

Uwaaah....

He melted down the kunai... well, it made out of ordinary steel, so I'm not surprised.

It's just looks like daisuke became more and more irritated....

We did our commentary as shuuto and daisuke trade more blows.

This is the longest fight so far.

I see them going to the center of the arena as they glared at each other.

Shuuto bit his thumb, and did handsigns.

While daisuke bled his wrist with his broken ninjato, as the battlefield has now scattered with kunais and shurikens, there's also torn explosive tags.

Daisuke let his blood dripped to the ground as the blood moved on the ground to form a magic circle.

The spectators are confused at this, as shuna and souka turns to me to ask questions.

No way... I told them not to use it on the tournament... but well, it's them.

I guess there's no stopping them.

〈You'll see it soon enough.〉

I answered calmly.

After a while, the magic circle below daisuke finished, it glows brightly.

At the same time, shuuto slamed his hands on the ground as black seals appeared on the ground instantly without time lag.

。。。

Kuchiyose no Jutsu!

Kuchiyose no Majutsu!

。。。

POOF*

Now this is not a technique I could go around and explain it to everyone.

Therefore, I just said its a summoning magic, much to some other countries dictators disappointment.