Chapter 14 - Personnel

「It was peaceful here in the village hidden in the voids.

It's summer, yet it's raining because of yesterday's strong winds.

Then, a demon lord came bursting out the door,

"why did you wrote this paper with such unreadable languages!!??

You know these are going to be passed through many countries officials, right!??

Re-do all of them, right now!"

she demanded.

The poor kyokage finished his job perfectly, and now he was getting scolded again by the evil demon lord...

oh!

How tragic the poor kyokage's life is...

don't you think so too, veldora aniki?!」

TAAAK*

「Ow...」

「STOP PLAYING AROUND AND JUST DO THE WORK YOU IDIOT!!」

A paper fan hit my head.

Rimuru hit me who's talking dramatically about my life as I was going to call veldora who's reading manga in carefree manner sitting on the couch.

「Dear little brother...DON'T MESS AROUND! YOU HAVE WORKS TO DO! 」

Veldora exclaimed proudly.

"SAYS YOU" I wanted to screamed, while glaring at him.

Right now, we're in my office.

Veldora begged rimuru to come with her.

He got so confused when we introduced him to our sons.

But nevertheless, they got along pretty quickly.

They've been calling veldora "oji-san" after that.

「But rimuru... we don't have printers and typing machines yet... you knew my writings are crap...」I pout.

「I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! AND IF YOU THINK I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU ABOUT SHUUTO AND DAISUKE, I HAD NOT FORGIVEN YOU!」

Ah... life is fun...

After the banquet, I have been very busy lately.

Choosing my officials and paperwork.

Some adventurers got lost in our woods, and now somehow they're loyal to me.

So I decide to take them in.

I teach them magic and chakra.

After I teach them the basics, I give them the same bell test and somehow we replayed team 7s' scene all over again.

Except some part of it of course, and I still have the bell test recordings on souei's subordinates.

Now, there's not only my countries problems, there's that tournament thing.

Rimuru said they have limited number of seats, so I only bring zel, desciple trio, and my sons. And speaking of which...

Flashback...

Rimuru-sama, Karma-sama!!! Shuna exclaimed.

Well, I can't blame her.

She told us she could go and take care of our sons by her self and let us rest.