0 - TL Notes

Copywriting:

When Jiang Xiao was nineteen, he accidentally dug a dirty and penniless Lin ChengYu out of the trash and fell in love with him at first sight. He accompanied Lin ChengYu through hard times, and gave him warmth for the next fifteen years until he finally became a success.

By rights he should have been the white moonlight of Lin ChengYu's heart. As it turned out, he was just a supporting role. Successful people can be callous. When Jiang Xiao fell ill and died in a hospital bed, Lin ChengYu never once came to see him.

Jiang Xiao, after rebirth: F**k his love.

He learned that in this world, aside from the knowledge in his head and the money in his pocket, everything else is unreliable. Now all Jiang Xiao wants is to study hard, earn money seriously, and become a common, ordinary rich man, academic tyrant, and local tycoon.

Lin ChengYu: QAQ, baby look at me! I'm rich, too. I'll give you all my money and my life!
Jiang Xiao (slowly backing away): Thanks, but I don't seem to know you.

#Now that I have money, my pursuers are lined up from here to France, who the hell are you?#

【Lin ChengYu, president of Yongjiang Group, is well-known in the industry as a single, rich, and handsome man. The outside world thinks he's a cold and sexually indifferent orphan. Only a few people know he's just doing his best to hang on until a certain person turns his head.
That person used to spoil him. He didn't know how to cherish his love. Then he suddenly left, never to return.】

Author's Pre-Reading Instructions:

1: (Key mine clearance) After being reborn, MC has several boyfriends, really, not joking, before finally choosing to reunite with the gong. (Key mine clearance)
2. Gong and shou double rebirth. Career storyline is receiving rebirth, making money from scratch, an easy, feel-good story. Romance storyline is gong chasing his wife to the crematorium. Lin ChengYu (changes from scum to loyal dog gong) X Jiang Xiao (calm, hard-working shou). The gong lost him before he knew to cherish him, but after rebirth the shou only has studying and earning money on his mind.

#Double rebirth chasing wife to the crematorium#
#Gong kneels and begs to get back together, but the shou wakes up, doesn't want to fall in love, and only wants to make a fortune#

渣攻跪求复合可我只想发财 by 苏怀荒
Zhā gōng guì qiú fùhé kě wǒ zhǐ xiǎng fācái by Su HuaiHuang / Sū Huái Huāng

NU Genre: Drama, Romance, Yaoi

NU Tags: Business Management, Businessmen, Determined Protagonist, Hard-Working Protagonist, Modern Day, Misunderstandings, Multiple Reincarnated Individuals, Poor Protagonist, Poor to Rich, Power Couple, Reincarnation, Second Chance, Terminal Illness, Wealthy Characters

---

1: TL Disclaimer - I'm an MTL editor, not a translator. Since I don't know much Chinese there are things I'll miss. My goal is to present a readable, enjoyable story that does justice to the author. If you have corrections please send them my way, thanks!

2: License - I don't own this story or any of the characters. I'm currently posting to WattPad and Foxaholic. Any other version is unauthorized and probably out of date.

3: Support the author! - The original author has made the entire story available for free on its official page on JJWXC. If you like this story and want to support the author, please check out her other novels and donate or purchase chapters!

4: This is a teaser - This is a teaser. While I love how this story begins, I don't love the entire novel enough to translate all 190 chapters (sorry!). I'll do a few more chapters so you can get a taste. If anyone else would like to take over this series, please tell me and I'll link to you. <3