✨5✨

'How should I approach him!?' Jungkook panicked but again got mesmerized by the smile that his angel was showing to the grandmother.

'Damn he must have thought I'm mute because my nervous ass didn't even speak a word!', Jungkook started drowning in his thoughts as he started thinking how should he approach him.

'What should I say? That hello I'm the boy who cried pathetically in your arms and I'm looking forward on meeting you again as you're the only one who can calm me down and I can't get my mind off from you'

'Eww no way he'll think I'm a weirdo'

"I'm back, Jungkook!", Jungkook flinched when Jin came to him and spoke out of nowhere.

"Let's go!", He held Jungkook's wrist but Jungkook stopped.

"No!", Jungkook protested. Jin was beyond confused as to what happened to him all of a sudden.

Jungkook turned back to see the boy he was craving to see so much, but much to his disappointment the boy disappeared.

He felt like crying. After so many days he was able to see him again but he wasn't able to meet him properly.

He blamed Jin as well as himself for this. Just because of his awkwardness and shyness the boy disappeared again.

"H–he disappeared a–again!", He croaked out.

Jin was so shocked to see Jungkook stuttering. Jungkook never showed his vulnerable side to anyone but now he's seeing tears in Jungkook's eyes.

'Something is wrong with him'

"W–what happened, Kook?", He asked softly.

"H–he went! M–my angel went!!", Jungkook said in a broken voice.

"Who's he?", Jin asked softly, he was so confused.

"I don't e–even know his name, Jin Hyung. But I w–want to spend my time with him. Please help me f–find him, Jin Hyung. Please!", Jungkook cried. He was acting like a baby who lost his candy.

Jin was about to faint at what was happening.

Firstly, his cousin who's a brat in his language and never respected him and now he's calling him Hyung.

Second, Jungkook who was usually like a stone is crying.

Third, who's Jungkook's angel?

He hugged Jungkook as he spoke, "don't worry we'll find him soon"

💕

Jungkook felt pathetic for crying again and spilling everything to Jin. He warned Jin that if he didn't keep his mouth shut and spilled out to anyone he'll be a dead meat. 

Seokjin just smiled and said, "My baby brother has developed a crush at first sight"

Jungkook was really shocked when he said that. Never in his life has he liked anyone in that way and how could he just develop a crush on a boy who he doesn't even know.

But when he told his symptoms to Jin, Jin reassured that it's really a crush.

'How should I find him?'

💕

Jungkook needed an assistant, so ignoring how restless he's feeling he's interviewing people, who's pissing him off even more.

"Next!", He shouted in irritation.

The door opened and his breath hitched

The boy who was living in his mind 24/7, the boy who made him feel things he never felt before, the boy he believes he has a crush on was standing right in front of him with a smile on his face.

He didn't know when his mouth hung open as his eyes widened. Not to mention he felt like his heart will come out of his chest as it was beating so crazily.

The boy was looking at him in Confusion because of his boss's reaction.

"Sir, sir!", The deep voice that he craved to hear again echoed in his ears as the boy snapped his fingers in front of his eyes to bring him out of daze.

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts as he cleared his throat, While blushing furiously.

"P–please take a s–seat", He mentally punched himself a thousand times for stuttering.

'Can I embarrass myself even more!?', He mentally scoffed.

His eyes were shining as he tried hard not to show how happy he's feeling right now.

He can finally talk to him.

"What's your name?", He asked, thanking the heavens that he didn't stutter.

"I'm Kim Taehyung", Taehyung said with a soft smile on his face, making it hard for Jungkook to keep his usual cold aura.

'So my angel's name is Taehyung' He secretly smiled.

He interviewed him. Even if he was the boss still he was more nervous than Taehyung.

Despite of being beautiful and kind, he was talented too. Even if Jungkook didn't know him from before still he would have selected Taehyung as his assistant coz he's really capable of it.

Atlast he smiled as he wasn't able to control his happiness. He has got his angel as well as a perfect assistant.

He has made a decision that he'll give this job to Taehyung and Taehyung only.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim! You've got this job", Jungkook said unable to hide his happiness.

Meanwhile Taehyung was happy too. He got a job! Now he'll be earning on his own!

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon!"

"You can start working from tomorrow in m–my cabin", Jungkook stuttered, again.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon!", Taehyung replied happily.

"So can I take my leave now?", Taehyung asked.

'Stay a little longer please', Jungkook's mind said yet his mouth decided to go against it, "y–yes. Be here sharp at 9:30"

"Yes, sir", Taehyung bowed and left.

Jungkook literally controlled himself from doing a happy dance.

While Taehyung came out, happily and showing his incredible boxy smile.

"His eyes are same like my Sugar's. I wonder where my Sugar is and how is he", Taehyung pouted as he left.

Little did he know he just met his "sugar"

[Edited]