✨18✨

After so many hours of travelling they've finally reached their hotel. Taehyung took his room card and made his way to the elevator to go to his room while Jungkook was talking about work to someone.

"Taehyung! Wait for me", He heard a voice from behind which he blindly can say was Jungkook's.

He turned around and Jungkook finally was now caught up with Taehyung.

"We have the same room, you know. Like it has two rooms one for you and one for me", Jungkook told him.

"Oh, I didn't know", Taehyung replied.

"Let's go!", Jungkook spoke and held Taehyung's wrist which the older didn't mind and lead him to the elevator.

It's friendly so why not?

They both entered the elevator as Jungkook still didn't let go of Taehyung's wrist while Taehyung kept texting someone on his phone.

Who is he texting from so long? I need attention too! Jungkook's lips puckered as he pouted a little.

"You've been on your phone ever since we've arrived Spain, Taehyung. Who are you texting?", Jungkook commented as he poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Oh it's Byungho. He's been asking whether we've arrived safely or not" and about you as usual Taehyung thought the last part, trying his best to not roll his eyes. Byungho has bombarded his phone continuously asking about Jungkook and not even about Taehyung, causing him to feel a little hurt. He has been supporting Byungho from long ago but it doesn't mean that Byungho should only talk about Jungkook and forget about him. He sometimes feels upset and even scared about what will happen to Byungho if Jungkook doesn't accepts him.

He's helping Byungho coz he wants him to be happy and no matter how upsetting it is to talk only about his crush and forget about Taehyung, he can say that Byungho really likes Jungkook and it would be good too if Jungkook likes him back...

Coz Jungkook is currently single so why not giving a try to someone who really likes him?

That is what Taehyung thought as he spaced out.

He came out of his thoughts when he heard the ding of the elevator. He turned around only to see Jungkook who's staring at him with a hint of concern? in his eyes.

He doesn't knows why he thought that. Is he looking at me with concern? But why would he?

I'm overthinking way too much Taehyung let out a heavy sigh as he held his suitcase with his other hand as Jungkook is still holding his wrist and made his way out of the elevator with Jungkook.

"Are you ok, Taehyung? You seem a little upset and even spacing out a lot", Jungkook asked in a soft voice, which he usually uses with Taehyung only.

"Yes, sir. I'm fine", Taehyung replied with a small smile on his face.

"If there's anything bugging you, you can tell me", Jungkook said with concern laced in his voice.

Taehyung nodded his head and swiped the room card and entered the room.

"Atlast we arrived!", Taehyung lets out a sigh of relief as he dropped himself on the couch and laid there completely forgetting that his boss was behind him.

My baby must be exhausted Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's cuteness.

"I'm going to take shower and get rest a little, Taehyung", Jungkook informed Taehyung while holding back a chuckle.

Taehyung nodded his head, suddenly feeling too lazy to even speak and not caring that he's talking to his boss, right now.

Jungkook left to his room and after sometime even Taehyung went to his room with his suitcase.

💕

It was already night and Taehyung was laying on his bed while listening to music, when he heard a knock on the door.

He got up to open it and saw Jungkook in casual clothes. He looked fluffy and cute.

"I've ordered the food for you and me as we're too tired to go out and eat, so I thought it would be the best to eat here", Jungkook told Taehyung shyly. Even he found Taehyung cute in casual clothes.

"Yes, sir! Shall we eat together?", Taehyung asked as his eyes shined. He really didn't want to go out today.

I was about to ask you, but you asked me first Jungkook internally squealed. "Yes", he responded making Taehyung smile wider.

💕

They were now eating as Jungkook ordered all the favourite food of Taehyung making him squeal like a baby who got his favourite candy.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

Jungkook was drinking his banana milk while Taehyung was eating his strawberry cake as he asked, "how do you know that these are my favourite?" Making Jungkook choke on his banana milk.

Taehyung casually told this to Jungkook very long ago when he was driving him home, but Jungkook remembered every single thing clearly.

"Umm it's my favourite too, Taehyung. I love them", Jungkook didn't lie though. He liked the food that Taehyung liked so this time he spoke the truth.

Taehyung smile even more when he heard that. "Wow! That's so awesome! That we love the same things!!", Taehyung squealed happily.

Like you and I both love Taehyung He couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness and he also remembered the day when Taehyung was drunk and said that he has a crush on his ownself.

He doesn't even smiles often but Taehyung can make him smile just by his existence.

He doesn't wants to even think about a life without Taehyung, he's so deeply in love with him.

After eating they decided to watch Netflix. They both forgot that they're here for an important meeting and not for passing time.

Anyways they were prepared for the meeting so it won't hurt to spend a little time on themselves.

Jungkook even thought to ask Taehyung to just sleep together while cuddling, but he was scared that Taehyung might not like it.

Little did he know that Taehyung forgot his cuddling partner, his Tata plushie in Korea and needs something or someone to cuddle him as pillows doesn't helps him.

___________

I did a lil changes in the intro of dis story & included the side characters too lol🤩

& Yeah I've been skipping time way too much so I thought of adding some TaeKook moments b4 JK's pregnancy lol. I hope it's ok💞

Stay safe🥰 Borahae 💜

Adiós amigos👋

~ Saanvi💖