✨9✨

Taehyung just stood frozen at his place. His eyes were as wide as saucers.

"W–why?", He asked practically to no one.

He came home and closed the door with his shaky hands.

Byungho was awake by now.

"Where did you go? And where is my Jungkook??", Byungho asked.

Taehyung felt goosebumps when Byungho possessively asked about Jungkook.

"I–I..."

"Why are you being so nervous?", Byungho asked seeing Taehyung's flushed face.

"H–he left as it was late", Taehyung replied not going in detail about what happened..

Byungho sighed in frustration.

"Ugh! I slept when he came today"

"I know", Taehyung mumbled.

Why did he kiss my cheek? Does he like— No Taehyung shut up! What are you thinking!? He'll never like you there'll be some other reason Taehyung thought.

"Why did he become nervous when you came?", Byungho asked out of the blue, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Who?"

"Jungkook ofcourse"

"Oh he's like that from the very start! There's no need to think much about it", Taehyung reassures Byungho.

"W–what? No I've never seen him nervous", Byungho retorted.

"It's because you don't observe", Taehyung playfully rolls his eyes.

"No I do— anyways let it be", Byungho spoke.

💕

It's been 2 days since that happened and Jungkook is acting like nothing happened between them at all and avoiding him a little bit too. It's so confusing that Taehyung sometimes thinks that was he dreaming that time, but he knows he wasn't.

Why would I dream such thing?! It definitely happened for real Taehyung thinks.

He felt someone was staring at him, so when he looked over that direction he saw it was Jungkook. Jungkook quickly looked away and cleared his throat while starting, "A–actually I wanted to tell you something, Taehyung"

"Yes, sir?", Taehyung replied.

"T–There'll be a company party on Friday to boost the employees' morale at the Paradise Hotel. What do you think about it?", Jungkook asked, as he was basically avoiding Taehyung these past days after giving him the peck. He was scared that Taehyung might ask him and he doesn't knows what he'll answer.

He doesn't knows what got into him that day that he couldn't control himself and pecked the older boy's cheek. He was freaking out still managed to stay calm infront of Taehyung.

He noticed that Taehyung was looking at him in confusion all the time, as if wanted to ask that why he did that, but Jungkook never let him say.

"That's great, sir!", Taehyung cheerfully replied. He likes to party very much.

"Will you be coming?", Jungkook asked, hoping him to say yes.

"Ofcourse I will!", Taehyung replied showing his boxy smile.

"Ok. We shall leave now. It's already late", Jungkook spoke again.

"Yes, sir.... Umm sir I–I wanted to ask you something...", Taehyung hesitantly spoke.

No please don't ask, Taehyungie! Jungkook panics internally.

"W–why did you p–peck me that day? I was just curious to know", Taehyung nervously asks.

Coz I wanted to do that from so long but that day I just couldn't control myself!

"I–I was t–trying foreign tradition. Yeah! Foreign tradition! Some even kiss on the lips while greeting and if we ever go to foreign for our business deals so I should know a—about that, right?", Jungkook says, not believing himself that he's become professional in lying.

I'll never even peck those people even if our deal gets cancelled! I'm so sorry for lying to you, love Jungkook feels guilty for lying to him again.

Taehyung "ohed" in response. Now he came to know the reason why he did that.

Silly me! I should have known about it Taehyung facepalms himself internally.

"Let's go, Taehyung", Jungkook says, wanting to change the topic.

"Yes, sir"

💕

"Thank you for dropping me here, always", Taehyung says while unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Welcome, Taehyung", saying this Jungkook leaned forward and kissed the corner of Taehyung's lips making him frozen again.

Jungkook blushingly leaned back, "I–I am j–just trying to a–adjust with f–foreign t–tradition", he stuttered.

Taehyung nodded with his eyes still wide like sockets.

Damn his lips are soft— Stop it Taehyung!

"I–I understand. I–I'll t–try to adjust too"

"Y–you can try adjusting to this tradition with me, I won't mind as you can help me and I can help y–you. W–we both need to adjust to it as we'll be the ones who'll be going there in future, not the others, so don't t–try this with anyone except me", Jungkook stutters badly.

"O–oh okay, sir", Taehyung nods in obliviousness. He can be naive sometimes. (Y'all, ik I made him kinda dumb don't mind me coz it's just a fic & I like it this way😭)

Taehyung got out of the car and bowed to him before leaving.

"Damn I still can't believe he hasn't caught me till now", Jungkook sighs before looking at Taehyung for the last time and leaving.

💕

"What??!!! We'll be going to a party and Jungkook will be there too?!!! I can't believe it", Byungho practically shouted

"Yes", Taehyung replied nonchalantly.

"Damn in the party we can get intimate too. I can get intimate with our boss!!", Byungho said dreamily.

"Whatever", Taehyung rolled his eyes coz Byungho's hopes are getting higher and higher and if Taehyung says anything Byungho would get upset with him.

Little did they know that it would not be Byungho but someone else who'll get intimate with his boss.

________

Late update? I'm sowwy🤧

Stay safe💕 Borahae💜

~ Saanvi💖