✨23✨

📌QUESTION📌(I'm asking questions way too much😂✌️)

When do y'all want TaeKook to get married? Like b4 Taehyung falling for JK or after he falls for JK?

Tbh I prefer them to get married somewhere like now as it will bring them more closer, ig but Lemme know ur preference

The main plot is on the way just to let y'all know🤩💃

.

Don't start attacking in the comment section everything would b fine soon😭😭 trust me🥺

__________

"I-I never felt that, sir and I would never d-dare to look at someone my friend has a crush on", Taehyung spoke in a broken voice making Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

Byungho had a crush on me!? What the hell!

Jungkook knew Taehyung didn't like him in that way but still it broke his heart into million pieces and what shocked him even more that Taehyung would never have even looked at him in that way because his friend liked him! Now did he realize that why Taehyung always brought out the topic Byungho in their conversations.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hands in his and pleaded, "I'm really sorry, sir I-I don't feel the same way and I'm not the best for you and y-you deserve someone better. T-Trust me Byungho likes you so much a-and from so long, give h-him a chance"

"But I-I don't even like him, Taehyungie! I love you!", Jungkook was afraid that he might breakdown in anytime.

"I'm s-sorry!", Taehyung bowed as even he was scared that he might cry like a baby because of what happened now. Still he managed to apologize to Jungkook and then ran after Byungho ignoring the calls from Jungkook behind him.

💕

Everything now made sense to Byungho as to why Jungkook asked him about the people that Taehyung liked. He realized the reason that why Jungkook used to be a nervous and blushing mess around Taehyung.

He now realized that Jungkook even cried because Taehyung avoided him and the "Tae" Jungkook was dreaming about yesterday was none other than his housemate, his friend or soon to be ex friend KIM TAEHYUNG.

He was shocked would be an understatement when he came to know that Jungkook loved Taehyung from 3 freaking years. He saw the whole scene from Jungkook admiring Taehyung to going in his arms and confessing all his feelings to Taehyung.

"I-I wonder what else they would h-have done when I wasn't there with them because just sometime ago Jungkook was t-throwing himself in Taehyung's arms and that b-betrayer didn't even m-move away from him!", Byungho muttered in anger while sobbing.

It was raining heavily today but Taehyung didn't care. He was searching for Byungho and at last found him sobbing while sitting on the bench out of the building.

"B-Byungho", Taehyung called out.

Byungho looked up at Taehyung with hate and disgust making Taehyung feel worse than he already felt.

Taehyung went close to him, he sat next to him and place his hand on his shoulder not caring about the rain that's still damping him.

Byungho glared at him and pushed him away so harshly that Taehyung fell down on the wet ground.

"Don't y-you ever dare come near me you a$shole! You r-ruined my life, you fvcker! M-must be feeling so h-happy now that you got the person I liked or more likely our boss's heart. I wonder what he saw in a scumbag like you! Freaking idiot!", Byungho shouted, anger and jealousy filled in his voice.

How dare he call him that?! Jungkook was seeing and hearing all this but didn't go to them as he knew he shouldn't come in between them. He so badly wanted to go near Taehyung and protect his baby from all the hatred but still he refrained himself knowing Taehyung wouldn't want to see him now.

"N-no Byungho. I swear I-I didn't know he liked me!", Taehyung cried.

"Must h-have been dating my Jungkook by now!", Byungho was shouting.

Oh how I wish he was but no! And stop saying that! I'm not yours, idiot! Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"No I'm NOT! Stop coming to c-conclusions, Byungho! Although I'll never get someone to love me, like Jungkook does. He really seems genuine, y-yet I rejected him for you. Now when I look back and think about it, he did really love me and kept hinting me b-but I was dumb to never notice it", Taehyung's voice was broken and same goes for Jungkook's heart. Don't reject me for him, baby please

"Oh you want to look great, now! I just wish you fvcking DIE!", Byungho spat but then his gaze went to Jungkook who was walking towards them while glaring daggers towards Byungho.

"Stop B-Byungho. You're hurting me!", Taehyung's voice cracked.

I wish you die, Byungho Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung with an umbrella who was crying while kneeling on the ground as Byungho left from there realizing that Jungkook heard everything.

Taehyung kept on crying but he felt the rain above him stopped. He looked up only to see Jungkook who was holding an umbrella, protecting Taehyung from the rain. Even Jungkook was on the edge of crying seeing a vulnerable, crying and hurt Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down tried to stop himself from crying but it didn't work. He hiccuped occasionally. Jungkook knelt down at Taehyung's level and rested his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"H-He thinks of me as a betrayer", Taehyung cried as Jungkook immediately hugged him not caring that Taehyung is damping his expensive suit.

"No you're not a betrayer, Tae. Don't cry, my love. I-I can't see y-you crying. Don't break my wounded heart even more", Jungkook softly cried as well.

Jungkook's eyes were blurring from tears so badly. I mean what could you expect for him to do? The boy just got rejected by the love of his life and his love is crying so bad which is breaking his already broken heart.

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's hair who was crying in his chest with his one hand as his other hand held the umbrella. He felt Taehyung was trembling and that worried him more.

"Let's g-go, love. You're freezing", Jungkook spoke in his broken voice. Taehyung kept on crying and shivering as he was freezing as well so Jungkook wrapped Taehyung's arm around his neck and then got up and went towards the car.

Little did Taehyung know that a bigger life changing surprise would be waiting for him once he returns to this office again.

___________

Guess the surprise homies😏😜

I'm not good at angst so bear vd me plz🙏

Stay safe 💞 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi💖