✨34✨

FYI Tae would b called 'husband' & Koo would b called as the 'wife' as it sounds much better to me :)

_________

Jungkook and Taehyung were nervous like hell.

Taehyung looked at his ring finger. It said 'Kook's Tae', he smiled and pecked the ring. He has finally decided to give ownership of him to Jungkook as today he'll be Jungkook's forever in sometime. He smiled at the thought.

Never in his life did he think that he'll find someone perfect for himself but he did and he was beyond happy, yet a little nervous.

Same goes for Jungkook. His mother and Jin reassured him that everything would be fine, yet he couldn't help but feel nervous.

But to say he was happy would be an understatement. He's getting married to the person he craved for every single second from the past three years, the person whom he loves unconditionally, the person he can't live without, the person who's always in his heart and his mind, the person whom he calls his angel, the person who always makes him happy. The person who stole his heart, Kim Taehyung.

He was brought out of his thoughts by his mother. "Do you even know how to kiss, bub?", His mother asked with a little concern.

He knows many things than you think aunt. He has wild dreams almost everyday, I wonder that Taehyung came to know about it or not Jin smirked.

Jungkook blushed. "W–we kissed yesterday a few times.... I–I guess I got a practice", Jungkook mumbled as he looked down while smiling shyly.

Mrs. Jeon cooed at the cuteness of the shy boy as she fixed Jungkook's hair even more properly.

 Jeon cooed at the cuteness of the shy boy as she fixed Jungkook's hair even more properly

"My baby looks so beautiful", Mrs. Jeon said.

"Thanks, eomma", Jungkook smiled.

💕

Taehyung checked himself in the mirror.

He was quite pleased with his look.

He just wanted Jungkook to find him handsome. He wonders how his soon to be wife must be looking right now. He's sure his sugar must be looking ethereal.