✨17✨

"Where's my seat?", Taehyung asked to himself as he looked around. They have entered the plane and were now searching for their seat.

"Taehyung it's there", Jungkook pointed to the seat close to where Taehyung was standing.

"Oh thank you, sir", Taehyung thanked him before taking his seat.

Taehyung was thinking about how the meeting would go while looking down as he spaced out.

He felt a presence next to him. He thought that it would be a random person but to his surprise it was Jungkook who sat beside him.

"Has everyone settled?", Jungkook asked his secretary who was also on her way to take the seat.

"Yes, sir", Ms. Park replied.

Jungkook nodded and soon turned towards Taehyung who was looking at him in a little bewilderment.

"What happened?", Jungkook asked seeing Taehyung's expression.

Taehyung just shook his head as he replied,"Nothing, sir. I didn't know that my seat was next to you"

I clearly ordered her to make you sit next to me

"Oh isn't that good. I really didn't want to sit next to a random person" I only wanted to sit next to you and no one else Jungkook thought the next part but didn't say it.

"Me too, sir! I was thinking that who'll be sitting next to me and it happened to be you, such a coincidence", Taehyung said excitedly.

Jungkook didn't want to lie again so he just nodded.

"You were spacing out sometime before. Is there something bothering you?", Jungkook asked.

He noticed? I thought he didn't

"Oh it was nothing special just a random thought, I didn't know you noticed it", Taehyung said while shrugging.

I noticed it, my love

"I noticed it", Jungkook replied to Taehyung.

Then the flight attendant started explaining about how to fasten the seatbelt and the other cautions.

The plane started and just in few minutes the plane was high up in the sky.

Taehyung took a long breath. He has travelled in planes but still he gets a little scared when the plane starts.

Jungkook noticed it and placed his hand on Taehyung's.

It caused Taehyung to look at him.

"Don't be scared, Taehyung. Everything will be fine", Jungkook soothingly said making Taehyung smile.

Taehyung nodded his head and soon their hands intertwined making Taehyung smile at the warmth and Jungkook blush and smile shyly.

I hope nobody notices my face coz I'm sure I'm looking like a tomato, right now