Telling grandma

Hi I'm Alex your normal 13-year-old boy except for one thing I'm a tbdl and know one knows.

It was the start of the holidays and I was spending it with my grandma, I've always wanted diapers but I've been to scared  to go out and by some so I was going to ask my grandma. I've always had a strong connection with my grandma so I will like I can ask her anything. I was in the car driving to my grandmas house and when we pulled up she was there waiting for me I ran out of the car and gave her a big hug and said good bye to my parents and they drove off. It was late at night and we where watching tv when my grandma fell asleep so I went to explore, I was looking in all the rooms when I found the old nursery form when I was always here when I was younger so I decided to look around and found my old pull-ups and thought to try one on so I striped naked form the waste down and opened the packet and began to slide on up my legs and they just fit, then my grandma called me into the living room I didn't known what to do so I put my underwear over the pull up and put my pants on and went into the living room "where did you go Alex" she questioned, I was thinking weather to ask her now or later but I stuttered out  " I went to the old nursery and put on one of my old pull-ups because I want to be in diapers" I said as I pulled my pants and bottoms down to revel the elmo pull-up, I began to cry and wet my pull-up, my grandma got up and picked me up and took me to the nursery and put me on the changing table and put me in 3 of the thickest diapers she could find and told me that its ok and she will put me in diapers, I couldn't believe what I was hiring she will let me in diapers I got so exited I pooped myself a lot and my grandma said " your staying in that messy diaper until morning ok" I gust nodded and giggled and my grandma went looking though the closet to find the  the biggest size of baby clothes and pulled out a pacifier and a photted pajama and put the pacifier in and put me in the photted pajama, it was super tight and you could clearly see the diaper bulge. "ok kido time for bed' she said as she lifted me into the crib and put up the bars and when I sat down all the poop I my diaper swished around as she left with the night light on and closed the door and I slowly drifted of to sleep.