Daddy????

It was the next morning I woke up to someone lightly rocking me "hey baby how did you sleep" I look to see Leo holding me "good, wait why are you holding me" I said scrambling out of his cradle he had me in "hey hey relax your parents came in early this morning saying they were going on a trip because they want a little getaway but don't worry they didn't see anything and the asked why we were cuddling I said that you were having a nightmary and it helped you cam down" "what about my pacifier" I said getting worried "don't worry I took it out and hid it when I heard them coming" "thank god how long are they gone for" "they said about 4 weeks and that I'm baby siting, now lets take care of that pull up" he said squishy the front of my pull up "someone's wet now do you want another pull up or big boy under wear" he said picking me up and laying me on the bed "hey can I tell you something" "of cores little Alex" he said looking at me with all his attention " I'm tbdl and are you a dom because if you are I would be ok with it" " o shit is it that obvious" said Leo moving his hire out of his face "well after you picked me up at school I cough on and then you calling me baby and asking me to cuddle" "I'm sorry if you didn't like it" "well actually last week my grandma babied me and diapered me gave me a hole duffle bag with pull ups and a toy that's a tail but it only works with the diapers and I liked it and I kind of have feelings for you like I love you and I want you to be my daddy" I say shily "ok well I have confession to I'm a dom so if you want to be my little then I would love that, actually that what I was hopping for you to agree to be my little"  "well I guess we both got what we want" I say giggling " so were is this duffle bag" he says "I will get it" as I jump off the bed and go underneath and pull out the duffle bag and open it and pull out a diaper, powder, and my tail then I also spot a peace of clothing I pull it up and it's the baby clothes that I was wearing at grandmas "that looks quite do you want to wear it" "no thanks I will gust wear a top and nothing less we go out" "ok do you want you ass toy or no" "no daddy Leo" " ok lets get you changed he said picking me up and laid me down on the bed and removed the pull up and wiped me down and putt the diaper under me and sprinkled powder on my bum and my privets he then taped the diaper up witch was thick enough to spread my legs apart so that I couldn't wake Leo noticed this and put a childish T-shirt on me and put my pacifier in and cared me down stirs and put me down on the couch and went to his bag and garbed something and filled it with milk and put something else in there he came over to me and took out my pacifier and put me in his lap (I'm very small like 4'9 and Leo is 6'4) and put the nipple in my mouth and I began to drink I tasted a bit funny but I didn't question it I then finished the milk and about 20 minuets later I started to have bad stomach cramps and wince in pain "hey what's the problem cute stuff you can't go poo poo let daddy help" he then began to bounce me and rube my stomach until I let out a sigh of relief and filled my diaper with poo and pee "thank you daddy I fell much better" as I hug him he mushes my poo with his had and says "now for some rule 1: you will use your diaper or pull up fully for a change and stay in it for at least 10 minuets but if you can't poo 20 minuets rule 2: you will always have 2 bottles of milk a day one when you wake up and one before you go to bed, rule 3: you will dress how I dress you but you get to choice if you want you but plug or not, rule 4:  you must always do as I say or you will be punished and rule 5: if you want 'alone time' then just ask and were your going ok. "yes daddy Leo" I said as he kissed him on the head and hugged him with one of his hand on my diaper bum pushing it up everywhere.