My new friend

I woke up and it was around 5 angina and I was socked so I got up and took off my pull up and got into the shower and got ready for school. At school it was normal until I bumped into someone "o sorry I didn't see you there" I said about to get up off the flor he picked me up and said " No its my fault I should have noticed you" he said in the most soothing voice I've ever heard "what's your name" he asked putting me one the ground "I'm Alex" I stutter out looking at his handsome body  "cool I'm Leo, just wondering how old are you?"  "o I'm 13 and yourself" I said looking at his amazing body I then snapped out of the steer by his beautiful voice "I'm 14 and you seem pretty cool wanna hag out" "yes I'd like that" I said have a small voice crack he smirked "your cute were do you want to hang out" I thought for a second "how about my house" "ok cute stuff, I'll find you at the bus stop" as he waked away I felt like he could be a dom but I wanted to be shore so I was going to Invite him to a sleep over so he could notice my pull up and my pacifier when I went to sleep. School went normal but then it was time to go home so I go outside and find Leo "hi Leo" Leo terns around "hi little one how are you" he said picking me up and putting me on his hip like a baby I was hesitant at first but then let him " o shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just so used to baby siting my little cousin" he said putting me down I could tell it was a lie but played along we got on my bus and went to my house we went up to my room and played on my commuter until around 6pm it was a friday so I asked if he wanted to sleep over he said yes so I asked my parents if he could stay the night they said yes so I ran back to my room and jumped onto the bed and said "they said yes" I say jumping on my bed "ok ok that's cool but settle down, I want to keep playing" he said as I jumped back onto the chair and we continued gaming till 6pm and we went and had dinner and after that we went back to playing till 1am "ok I think its time for a shower little one" said Leo turning off the game looking at me "ok" I say rubbing my eyes getting off the chair and garbing his clothes and went into the shower after my shower he went in and I took this time to quickly change into my pull up so as soon as the door locked I got to work putting on my pull up and getting my pacifier ready under my pillow I put powder on me and rubied it in then pulled my pull up on and then I heard the water turn off and I quickly pulled my pants on and jumped into bed and waited for him to get out. when he got out and came in the room and got in the bed "hey Leo I'm going to go get a drink" "ok be quick little one" "ok" I said blushing I went down stairs and get my before bed milk and adjust my pants a bit so my pull up was poking out a little bit and went back up stairs, as I walked back in I was scared but still went in and got into the bed we said our good nights and I put in my pacifier about 5 minuets later I got really hot and started to get uncuttable I tried not to squirm but I was so uncuttable "hey Alex if your to hot you can take your pants off I don't mind" my mind started to scrabble I didn't know what to do but then I felt him grab my pant legs then I jumped out of bed "ok ok sorry you do it yourself, hey way do you have a pacifier in your mouth" said Leo "ummm its to help me sleep" Leo raised a eyebrow "ok" he said as I slide down my pants to reveal my pull up Leo looked happy in a way this is when I was shore he was a dom so I climbed back into bed and he pulled me into a light hug and he didn't put the blanket back on "do your parents know you wet the bed" "no" I said shyly "ok then this will stay just between us then" he said whispering into my ear calming me down and pulling me in closer, he then put the thin sheet on top of use and we fell asleep.