A day in Diapers

I woke up the next morning and my diaper felt bigger I managed to take off the photted pajama and my diaper hade expanded so much I couldn't stand, I yelled for my grandma and she opened the door "o is the little one awake better get you out of that stinky diaper" she said as she picked me up and put me on the changing table "please don't tell anybody about this" "of cores this is our little secret" I smiled and she pulled out a cupule of diapers with different designs "witch one dose the little diaper prince want" she said " umm grandma I want this thing.... its a tail but it doesn't just strap around your waist it gooses in here" I say as I point to my ass hole, "O I under stand" she said with a grin, "well discoed witch one you want yet" as she drawers my attention back to the diapers, "the one with the animals on it" "ok then when I've done this I will go by your specie tail, o and do you want ears to" "yes" I say with a big grin on my face. She diapers me up then leaves to the store and I'm left alone so I decide to get my phone and take some picks of me in my diaper then I bluer my face and put them in my privet folder in my phone and then put my phone down and drank a lot of water I soon had the felling to pee so I just let it go, it started out as a trickle then the flowed gates opened and my diaper began to get soaked and warm and expanded a lot I than finished and it was so warm so I started to rube the front of my diaper going faster and faster until I cam in my diaper it felt so good. About 10 minuets later grandma came home and called "Alex I got your specie tail and cut ears  come to me and lets put them on" " coming" I say running/waddling down the hall to her as she scopes me up "well someone's wet" she says laying me on the changing table striping off my diaper "now are you ready" she says lifting my legs holding the silver but plug tail in her hand "yes just shove it in don't do it slowly" I say getting exited "ok ready 1..2..3" "hooooooooooooooo" I mon as she shove the plug up my ass then she begins to cut a hole in the back of the diaper and fed the tail through and tape it up, as I sat up on the changing table which pushed it in more and I let out a little mon "is the little prince liking his new toy" I smile and node my head "now the ears" she says pulling out a pair of white ears and put them on top of my head and and I ran and got my phone and took some phots and put them in the privet folder and went back to my grandma and thanked her so much and she picked me up and pushed the tail a little bit deeper in my ass I smile and she puts me down in the crib and says "nap time" as she was about to closes the door I sat up and asked "can we dye my hair white pleassss" she stopped and thought for a second and then said "anything for the prince" then she left and I drift off to sleep.