all day diaper challenge

I woke up and was handcuffed to a be with a wet diaper and a hard cock and then I remembered everything form last night, but my diaper felt different the back felt bigger not like I used it bigger but thicker like it could hold more and even the hole thing felt bigger I was so confused then daddy leo waked in "good morning Alex how do you like your knew diaper" "its sooooo good than you daddy le le" he laughed at the nick name, he uncuffed me and picked me up and put me on his waist like a baby I felt so safe the he stuck a finger down the front of the diaper and started to undo the vibrating strap thing on my cock he then laid me down in his lap facing the tv and said "do you want me to take care of that little stiffy you have there Alex" and in the most submissive voice I could make I replayed "yes daddy leo" he whispered in my ear "have fun" and began to rube my cock until I let out soft mons and the he went faster and then I cam in my diaper, it felt soooo good, he then asked "so what do you want for breakfast" "can we have pancakes pleaseeeeeeees" "ok we can have pancakes but before we do you need your bottle remember" "ok daddy" he got up and went to the pantry and took out the bottle filed it with milk and fed me it, after that he got to making pancakes, once they were done he fed me and then ate himself and then we sat on the sofa watching a movie and I stated to get tiered so leo carried me up to my room and put me in the crib and I fell asleep. I then woke up and really needed to poo but I had only gone poo in my diaper twice and I could feel it was big so I got up and squatted down in the crib and pushed and nothing came out so I pushed more and more then I felt it start to come out and the back of my diaper get bigger and more come out and it keep coming out then I remembered the challenge and tried to stop but I couldn't and it just keep coming out then it stopped and my diaper was full and the only thing that the diaper could probably hold is pee then leo walked in "somebody is very stinky now I would get you on the changing table but I think you forgot about the little challenge so lucky I put that extra strong rash cream so it's 2 pm what do you want to do" "can we play in the backyard" "ok but you have to wear some clothes to keep that sagging diaper up so nothing fall out ok" "ok daddy" he said piking me up and getting me into a set of clothes that will hold my diaper up we then went outside and we played soccer until 3pm and I was very thirsty so went and drank a lot of water and only 30 minutes later I needed to pee a a lot and started to struggle to hold it in leo sower this and said "just lest it go the diaper isn't even near full" trusting him I let it go and began to feel the diaper get warm and start to get bigger I then finished and we continued playing and leo made my clothes tighter around the diaper to stop it form sagging. It was around 6pm and leo asked "what do you want for dinner" "can we get KFC" I said jumping into his lap squishing the poo everywhere leo laughed at the expression on my face "yes we can Mr stinky stink" I blushed and he ordered KFC, it took 10 min for the food to arrive, once we finished eating leo gave me my bottle "ok time for bed little one" he said carrying me up the stars and set me in the crib I didn't protest because of how tiered I was after all that playing he left the room and I soon feel asleep. The next morning I woke up to being changed into a new diaper by leo "good morning baby how are you feeling now your all nice and clean" "good daddy". 

Because of leo and his magic he extended Alex parents trip and then they decided to  let them back Alex agreed for leo to make him diaper dependent and now he wears pull ups and leo is Alex best friend and the one who helps Alex with his situation so he is at his house a lot so they can  have fun in the bed with leo, this is th end of this story I might start another story about my real life experience with tbdl tell me what you guys think.